Facts of Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
|Age:||49 years old|
|Birth Place:||Newark, New Jersey|
|Children:||Harley Quinn Smith|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Education:||Florida State University|
|Married to||Kevin Smith|
|Married:||Kevin Smith (1999)|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
Jennifer Schwalbach Smith is a well-known American actress and podcaster, as well as a former USA Today reporter. The 49-year-old actress has roles in films such as Now You Know and Clerks II. She is also well-known for being Kevin Smith’s wife.
What is the Age of Actress-Jennifer Schwalbach Smith?
Jennifer was born in the United States of America on April 7, 1971, in Newark, New Jersey. She will be 49 years old in 2020. She remained tight-lipped about her parents, siblings, and family life.
Jennifer attended Coral Springs High School, the University of Florida, and Florida State University for her education.
Is Actress still Married to his husband?
Jennifer is a married woman with two children. Kevin Smith, an actor, is her husband. According to sources, the two met while Kevin was being interviewed for a project. They became close and began dating soon after. Jennifer was offered a job at MTV, but she had to resign after becoming pregnant, according to rumors. Jennifer and Kevin married at Skywalker Ranch on April 25, 1999. They now have a healthy relationship that has lasted over two decades.
Harley Quinn Smith, the couple’s daughter, was born on June 26, 1999. Harley, her daughter, is also an actress and musician in the United States. She is a member of the band The Tenth and sings in it.
Estimated Net Worth of Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
Jennifer makes a good living from her professional acting career. She also makes a lot of money working as a producer and camera assistant.
Jennifer Schwalbach Smith’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million as of 2020, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Her partner, on the other hand, is net worth $25 million. They have a total of $30 million between them.
Career Line of Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
- Jennifer’s professional career began in 2001. She began her career as a reporter for USA Today.
- She made her acting debut in the comedy film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back as Missy. She made an appearance in Now You Know the following year.
- Jennifer has appeared in a number of films, including Jersey Girl, Oh, What a Lovely Tea Party, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Clerk II, Red State, Zack, and Miri Make a P*rno, The Mission, Tusk, Yoga Hosers, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, and many more.
- Jennifer has worked as an executive producer on Tusk, as an associate producer on Jay & Silent Bob’s Super Groovy Cartoon Movie, as a producer on Youga Hosers, and as a camera assistant on Degrassi: The Next Generation.
- She was also the co-host of the SMod Co SMorning Show and Plus One Per Diem, among other things.
- In 2010, she and her husband began co-hosting Plus One.
- Kevin, on the other husband, is a well-known American actor, filmmaker, comedian, author, podcaster, public speaker, and comic book writer.
- Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Clerks, Jay, and Silent Bob Reboot are just a few of the films in which the 50-year-old actor has appeared.