Facts of Jesse Wellens
|Full Name:||Jesse Wellens|
|Net Worth:||$3.4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Break Up:||Tawny Janae|
Jesse Wellens is a well-known YouTube content creator who has renamed his channel PrankvsPrank to Jesse and features videos of him pulling pranks on others. Jesse Wellens has over 1.8 million Instagram followers.
How old is Jesse Wellens?
Jesse Wellens is 38 years old. He was born on September 25, 1982, in Philadelphia, PA, under the astrological sign of Libra. He also has a sister and a brother. Candice Stewart is the name of his sister. His mother is no longer alive. In terms of nationality, Jesse is an American. His full name is Jesse Michael Wellens. Furthermore, he frequently shares his father’s photo with his social media handle.
How much is Jesse Wellens’s Net Worth?
Jesse Wellens is a well-known YouTuber who runs the popular channels PrankvsPrank and BFvsGF with his ex-girlfriend. As a result, he has a net worth of $3.4 million as of September 2020. Jesse is living a lavish life thanks to the fortune he has amassed as a result of his social media fame.
Who is Jesse Wellens’s Girlfriend?
Regarding Jesse Wellens’s relationship status, he is currently single and recently ended his relationship with Tawny Janae. Tawny Janae first appeared in his Instagram stories in December 2018. Fans suspected that the couple was dating. In late January, he confirmed his new relationship in a video titled “My Girlfriend Meets My Dad.” They are no longer in a relationship, however. Jesse confirmed their breakup in a YouTube video titled “Addressing the Rumors…We Broke Up :(.”
Jesse and Jeana, a Philadelphia couple, began dating in 2005. The duo also launched a YouTube channel, which has earned them millions of followers. During their relationship, the couple began a second channel to vlog their daily lives. With a heartbreaking video posted to YouTube in 2016, the couple called it quits on their 10-year relationship.
They explain in the May 2016 video that their relationship became toxic as a result of the constant filming they did. They began their daily vlogs in 2010. Shortly after posting the video, he was linked to several Instagram models after relocating from Philadelphia to New York. According to Hollywood Life, he may have been cheating on Smith before the official split.
He left New York in 2017 and has been based in Venice Beach, California, ever since. Since their relationship, they’ve both adopted a more sporadic upload schedule.
How tall is Jesse Wellens?
Jesse Wellens is 5ft 10 (177.8 cm) tall and weighs around 75 kg. Furthermore, Jesse’s other body stats are not available on the web. His eyes and hair are both dark brown.
Career line of Jesse Wellens
- Jesse Wellens is a well-known YouTube content creator who rose to prominence through his YouTube channel Jesse. Previously, the channel was known as PrankvsPrank, also known as PvP.
- On November 10, 2009, he founded this channel with his then-girlfriend Jennifer “Jeana” Smith. The channel features pranks, stunts, adventures, music videos, fashion, travel, and philanthropy.
- In 2007, they began playing pranks on each other and posting videos of the pranks on websites, eventually forming a YouTube channel.
- Similarly, he filmed Jen attempting the cinnamon challenge and posted a video on the Internet, kicking off the serial pranking of each other and posting the videos online. The videos show how they prepare to play pranks on each other and record their reactions.
- Jesse and Jen starred as Spartan King Leonidas I and Queen Gorgo in the web series Epic Rap Battles of History in season two, episode 2 “Master Chief vs. Leonidas” in 2012. On April 1, 2013, USA Today ranked PrankvsPrank YouTube’s best pranksters.
- On September 25, 2013, he (as “Chip Chocolate”) released “Cookie Dance,” a rap song, on iTunes. The song, performed by Les Professionnels, peaked at #68 on the UK Singles Chart.
- As of September 2020, the channel had over 2.14 billion video views and more than 10.6 million subscribers. Wellens became the channel’s sole user after the duo split in May 2016.
- Two of the channel’s most popular videos are “GIRLFRIEND CAUGHT CHEATING PRANK – PRANKVSPRANK” and “HOT PEPPER EXTRACT PRANK.” These videos have received more than
- Furthermore, the duo had a vlogging YouTube channel called BFvsGF, which has since been changed to his then-girlfriend Jeana’s solo channel, Jen Smith. They used to post daily videos on BFvsGF about their lives. They debuted the character Chip Chocolate in the video “Fruit Assassin.”
- They announced their relationship on their vlogging channel in late May 2016. In August of 2017, he posted a video explaining the reasons for their breakup and what exactly caused it.