JesserTheLazer is a well-known basketball fan on YouTube in the United States. JesserTheLazer is well-known for his NBA 2K content and real-life NBA action.
What Age is JesserTheLazer?
JesserTheLazer is a user on the social networking site Reddit. at first Jesse Riedel is a 21-year-old man who was born on March 27, 1999. Aries is his astrological sign. Jesse was also born in Los Angeles, California, and is of American nationality. His ethnicity, on the other hand, remains unknown. Similarly, Guy Riedel is Jesser’s father, and his mother’s name is unknown. He is raised in the same household as his older brother, James.
Jiedel, who lives in 2Hype house with Jesser and is a member of the group, is another name for James. 2Hype house is a house where video house players and YouTube superstars live together. Jessers brother is a well-known moniker for the duo.
Jesser graduated from high school, which reflects on his educational background. Jesser, on the other hand, did not pursue further education because he was serious about his YouTube career. Jesser, on the other hand, enjoys gaming and is a basketball enthusiast.
What is JesserTheLazer Net Worth?
Jesser’s YouTube channel has made him a fortune. Similarly, his net worth is $2 million, and he owns an Audi R8 Spyder, which he demonstrated to his viewers on his video on January 16, 2020. In addition, Jesser and his 2HYPE live in an opulent mansion.
Is JesserTheLazer dating anyone?
Iman is Jesser’s girlfriend. They haven’t revealed much about how they met or anything else. Jesser, on the other hand, has posted numerous photos of the two of them together on his Instagram account.
How tall is JesserTheLazer?
Jesser, a basketball player, is 72 inches tall and weighs 83 kilograms. His athletic body complements his dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of JesserTheLazer
- Jesser began his YouTube career on July 9, 2012, with the channel ‘JesserTheLazer,’ which is now known as Jesser. His first video, titled ‘Stalkatron 9000,’ has received over 173K views. Similarly, his second video is titled ‘Minecraft How to hide your chest from X-ray and chest.’ It has received over 99,000 views.
- Jesser is a big gamer, so he uploaded his latest Counter-Strike video, titled ‘Killing noobs in CSGO from CSGO God!’
- On April 19, 2014, Jesser posted his first NBA video. The video, titled ‘NBA 2K14 in Real Life,’ received 406K views. Following this, Jesser began posting more real-life NBA videos on his channel, as well as playing NBA video games.
- In NBA 2K, he has also faced Cash Nasty. Furthermore, all of these basketball gameplay videos became just as exciting and entertaining as his real-life basketball videos.
- Jesser quickly began to gain a large number of followers in a short period of time. Within a few years, he had over 1.7 million subscribers.
- His channel had 2.81 million subscribers as of March 2020. Similarly, Jesser and his group 2HYPE have worked with a number of NBA players. He is a die-hard Clippers fan.
- His channel currently has millions of viewers, demonstrating how much people enjoy his content. His most popular NBA-related videos include ‘2HYPE Official Basketball Game,’ ‘1 V 1 Basketball vs NBA superstar James Harden,’ ‘House 2 V 2 Mini Basketball! Gone Wrong,’ and ‘Insane Basketball Mini Hoop Dunk Contest,’ which have received over 6 million views.
- Similarly, on October 1, 2016, Jesser posted a video to his YouTube channel titled ‘Breaking Basketball World Records!’ that received 5.7 million views. He and his team 2HYPE attempted and were successful in breaking the World Record.
- Furthermore, on March 12, 2020, 2Hype set a new record by smashing watermelons with his head in less than one minute.