Jessica Zemken is an American Sprint Car and World of Outlaws driver. Jessica Zemken has won over 100 kart races, including 16 in Mod and Sprint. Jessica is also a Utica-Rome Speedway Sportsman Track Champion.
How old is Jessica Zemken?
Jessica was born on May 5, 1986, in Sprakers, New York. The talented racer was born to Shauna Zemken and Ray Zemken, a veteran race car driver. Moreover, her parents met at the racetracks. They began dating, but their relationship ended in 2011. Jessica went to Hudson Valley Community College for her education. She is 34 years old.
How much is Jessica Zemken’s Net Worth?
When it comes to money, Jessica’s ex-boyfriend has a net worth of around $70 million. Jessica’s net worth is unknown; however, it is known that her income comes from her career as a car racer.
Is Jessica Zemken dating someone?
Jessica was previously Tony Stewart’s girlfriend. She is currently married to Stewart J. Friesen. Stewert is a professional stock car racing driver from Canada. Stewart currently races full-time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series for Halmar Friesen Racing in the No. 52 Toyota Tundra. He also competes on a part-time basis at local dirt tracks in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. He drives the No. 44 for HFR. Friesen and Zemken also own a t-shirt printing company. The company began as a backup plan in case racing did not work out. They have a son together. Parker Taylor Friesen is his given name.
How tall is Jessica Zemken?
Jessica, on the other hand, has not disclosed any information about her body measurements, weight, height, or anything else. She has not made her private matters public and has kept them private.
Career line of Jessica Zemken
- In terms of the racer’s career, Jessica has won over 100 kart races, including 16 with Mod and Sprint combined. She is also a Utica-Rome Speedway Sportsman Track Champion. Aside from racing, the racer enjoys snowboarding, snowmobiling, and swimming.
- Likewise, she enjoys eating chicken wings and drinking ice tea. She also enjoys traveling to different places. Zemken has always been a fan of car racing since she was a child.
- When it comes to her husband’s career, Tony was a driving mentor to Jessica. He is well-known for his proclivity to date an excessive number of women.
- Tony is a three-time Sprint Cup Series champion. He has also won championships in both IndyCar and NASCAR. Tony grew up racing go-karts. On the racetrack, Tony is incredible to watch. In addition, Tony was inducted into the National Midget Auto Racing Hall of Fame in 2001.
- Tony also received an award in the Winston Cup Series in 1999. In addition, he established the Tony Stewart Foundation. In 2003, the foundation established to assist sick children and injured drivers. Tony also hosted a two-hour weekly radio show, ‘Tony Stewart Live.’ Then he voiced himself in the American animated sitcom The Cleveland Show.