Facts of Jim Caviezel
|Full Name:||Jim Caviezel|
|Net Worth:||$25 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Sibling:||(Four)Amy Caviezel, Ann Caviezel, Erin Caviezel, Timothy Caviezel|
|Father:||James Patrick Caviezel, Sr.|
Jim Caviezel is an American actor. Jim Caviezel is best known for his roles as Jesus Christ in the 2004 film The Passion of the Christ and as John Reese on the CBS science-fiction crime drama series Person of Interest (2011-2016).
How old is Jim Caviezel?
Jim Caviezel is 51 years old. He was born James Patrick Caviezel on September 26, 1968, in Mount Vernon, Washington, USA. James Patrick Caviezel, Sr. and Maggie Caviezel were his parents. Similarly, his father was a basketball coach for John Wooden. And his mother was a stage actress who later became a housewife.
He grew up with three sisters, Amy Caviezel, Ann Caviezel, and Erin Caviezel, as well as a brother, Timothy Caviezel. Furthermore, he is of American nationality and a mixed ethnicity of Swiss-Romanian, Slovak, and Irish ancestry.
Education level of Jim Caviezel
In terms of education, he attended Mount Vernon High School. After a few years, he went to O’Dea High School to play basketball. He later attended John F. Kennedy Memorial High School, where he graduated in 1987. He also attended Bellevue College before transferring to the University of Washington and developing an interest in acting.
He continued his education at Bellevue Community College before earning a bachelor’s degree in drama from the University of Washington in Seattle. Then he enrolled in the professional acting program at the University of Southern California.
How much is Jim Caviezel Net Worth?
Caviezel has made a good living as a professional career. His net worth is estimated to be around $25 million, but his salary has not yet been disclosed.
Caviezel, a handsome and talented actor, has won and been nominated for numerous awards. Similarly, he received the Movie Guide Grace Award. He was also nominated for a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic TV Actor in 2014 and again in 2016 for his work on Person of Interest.
Is Jim Caviezel Married or Single?
In terms of his marital status, Jim is a married man. In 1996, he married high school English teacher Kerri Browitt. They are pleased with each other. They have also fostered three cancer-stricken Chinese children. They are both devout Catholics who are opposed to abortion.
Scandals of Jim Caviezel
After playing Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson’s controversial biblical drama The Passion of the Christ, he was rejected by Hollywood. He was a Hollywood heartthrob. However, he has not played any roles, and he is not currently embroiled in any scandals.
How tall is Jim Caviezel?
Caviezel has a wonderful personality as well as a stunning body. He stands at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs an unknown amount. Likewise, he has salt and pepper hair and hazel eyes.
Career Line of Jim Caviezel
- Caviezel’s professional life began when he began acting in plays in Seattle. He then appeared in episodes of Murder, She Wrote and The Wonder Years. In addition, he portrayed Black John, a Missouri bushwhacker, in the American Civil War film Ride with the Devil (1999).
- Similarly, he appeared in the mainstream films Pay It Forward (2000), The Count of Monte Cristo (2002), and Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius (2004), as well as I Am David (2002).
- He rose to prominence in the Holywood industry after portraying Jesus Christ in Mel Gibson’s 2004 film The Passion of the Christ. Similarly, he appeared in the 2006 films Unknown and Déjà Vu.
- He played Kainan in Outlander (2008) and Jesus in the 2007 New Testament audio drama The Word of Promise, Long Weekend.
- In 2009, he portrayed French-Iranian journalist Freidoune Sahebjam in The Stoning of Soraya M. The following year, he returned to the role of Jesus in the latest installment of The Word of Promise.
- In November 2009, he also appeared in The Prisoner, a remake of the British science fiction series The Prisoner.
- He has also appeared in the CBS drama series Person of Interest as John Reese, the football film When the Game Stands Tall (2014), Escape Plan (2013), John Paul II, Paul, Apostle of Christ, The Resurrection of the Christ, The Sound of Freedom, and other films.