Facts of Jim Chapman
|Full Name:||Jim Chapman|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Sibling:||Three (Nicola & John, Samantha)|
|Education:||University of East Anglia|
Jim Chapman is an English YouTuber, model, and writer. Jim Chapman began posting videos on his YouTube channel in 2010, and his first book, 147 Things, was released on October 5, 2017. He is currently a monthly contributing editor for British GQ. He is also the dashing co-host of ITV’s “Viral Trap.” As the ambassador of ‘National Citizen Service,’ he has vigorously promoted youth service.
How old is Jim Chapman?
The YouTuber was born on December 28, 1987, in Norwich, London, England. His given name is James Alfred Chapman. Chapman grew up in Wilby, near Attleborough. He also has British nationality and is of European ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Capricorn, and he is 33 years old. Also, Jim’s mother’s name is Judy Chapman, whereas his mother’s name is unknown.
He attended Old Buckenham High School before moving on to Notre Dame High School for Sixth Form. After finishing high school, he applied to the University of East Anglia, where he earned a degree in psychology. He is the brother of make-up artists Samantha Chapman and Nicola Chapman Haste of the PixiWoo YouTube channel, as well as the founders of the Real Techniques make-up brushes. He also has a twin brother, John, who co-runs the Lean Machines YouTube channel.
How much is Jim Chapman’s Net Worth?
Jim has a net worth of $2 million as a result of his success on YouTube. He was said to have had to spend nearly £2 million on a lavish home in London. His primary source of income is from his career as a YouTuber, model, and writer. He has worked on promotional campaigns for various brands. He also lives in Bramerton, London, with his wife. He owns a Jaguar F-Type R.
Is Jim Chapman dating someone?
Between 2006 and 2019, Chapman was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Tanya Burr; Chapman was a year older than her at the same sixth form. Tanya introduced Jim to YouTube a few years later after they started dating. It paid off handsomely, and he was on his way to a successful career! The couple remained in the public eye. They got engaged in December 2012 in New York and lived together in London. They bought a house in Bramerton, London, and moved in together.
On September 3, 2015, the couple got married. Chapman announced their breakup on Instagram on March 12, 2019. Chapman announced his engagement to Sarah Tarleton on July 26, 2020, after 16 months of dating. He broke the hearts of his female fans when he married the stunning Tanya Burr, but most of his fans were happy because he was always dedicated to his relationship and proved that he was a “one-woman man.”
How tall is Jim Chapman?
The attractive YouTuber stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 82 kilograms. Similarly, he wears a shoe size of 11.5 and a dress size of 15.5. He is tall, lean, and chiseled. He is every girl’s dream guy. Style comes naturally to him; as a teenager, he wasn’t particularly attractive, but his handsome genes kicked in near the end of high school. He knows what to wear and what to say at the right time and in the right place. He also has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Jim Chapman
- Chapman earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of East Anglia and had planned to pursue a master’s degree but decided against it in order to pursue his online career. Chapman launched his first YouTube channel, “j1mmyb0bba,” in 2010 (now simply “Jim Chapman”), where he produces videos about men’s fashion and grooming.
- He was a member of the ‘YouTube Boyband’ that raised funds for Comic Relief and was featured in The Guardian. Jim was recently the face of Hugo Boss watches in their latest campaign.
- He continued his education throughout, and after graduating with a degree in psychology, he took up YouTube full-time, as he had amassed a large number of subscribers by then. With so much success on his first channel, he launched his second, collaborating with other YouTubers such as his wife, siblings, and friends.
- He became closely associated with the American YouTube community after attending ‘VidCon,’ ‘Playlist,’ and ‘Summer in the City.’
- In addition, he supported ‘sports relief’ by touring in Liverpool, Birmingham, and Brighton with his band of boys known as ‘YouTube Boyband.’
- GQ magazine ranked him first on their list of the “Best Dressed.” Chapman is well-known on social media. As of July 1, 2016, Chapman had over 2.5 million subscribers to his main YouTube channel and over 159 million video views. His second YouTube channel has over a million subscribers.
- On Twitter, he has over 1.8 million followers, and on Instagram, he has 2.2 million. Chapman has collaborated with a number of YouTubers, including Marcus Butler, Alfie Deyes, Louise Pentland, Grace Helbig, Tyler Oakley, Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg, Louis Cole, Caspar Lee, and many more.
- As a fashion icon, one might wonder what he prefers to wear, and Jim has an answer: suits and formal wear. He looks amazing in them. His favorite color is green. He also enjoys reading and watching Marvel comics, and his favorite superhero is Spiderman.
- He enjoys the television show ‘Dexter,’ but dislikes the long wait between seasons. Jim adores dogs and penguins. He has a Dachshund named Martha.
- He dislikes waking up early in the morning and being surrounded by chaos. He is also an artist who enjoys sketching.