Facts of Jodie Fletcher
|Full Name:||Jodie Fletcher|
|Birthday:||years of 2007 and 2009|
Jodie Fletcher is the daughter of well-known guardians Sheree Zampino and Terrell Fletcher. Her mother, Sheree, is an actress, and her father, Terrell, is a former NFL player. She is the only child of Sheree and Terrell, who divorced in order to avoid referring to hostile contrasts. Terrell Fletcher, her father, serves as the interim Chief Minister of the City of Expectation Worldwide Church.
Who is Jodie Fletcher Mother?
Jodie Fletcher was born sometime between the years of 2007 and 2009. She identifies as an American and is of African descent. Three pointer Smith, the child of Sheree Zampino and Will Smith, is her stage sister.
Parent’s Mrried Life of Jodie Fletcher
Sheree Zampino and Terell Fletcher, Jodie’s parents, married in 2007. In any case, the couple ended their relationship in mid-2014 with a separation, citing unanswered questions. She is Three Pointer Smith’s stage sister. Three pointer is also the son of Shree Zampino and her previous husband, Will Smith.
The media hasn’t revealed anything about Jodie’s estimation. In any case, he appears to be of average height and weight when compared to her. Her light hair and blue-hued eyes only add to her cuteness.
Jodie Fletcher’s career Line
- Jodie isn’t old enough to work yet. Whatever the case may be, she appreciates her mother and father’s lavish lifestyle.
- Her father has a $6 million fortune as a result of his expert career in football and as a minister.
- Terell also earned a significant amount of money while playing for the Los Angeles Chargers from 1995 to 2002.
- Her mother, a 50-year-old financial specialist, has amassed a total net worth of $6 million as a fashion designer and reality star.
- Shereeelizabeth.com, a design site, has been providing her with income.
- Her mother is also well-known for being Will Smith’s ex-girlfriend.
- Will Smith, the capable actor, is Jodie Fletcher’s stepfather, as previously stated. In the Hollywood business, Will Smith is a set up entertainer.