Joel Conder is an English social media personality known for his family vlogs on his YouTube channel. On his YouTube channel, Joel Conder also shares videos with his family about challenges, games, and other topics.
How old is Joel Conder?
Joel Conder was born on January 29, 1986, and he is 35 years old. His horoscope sign is Aquarius. Joel, on the other hand, was born in England, the United Kingdom, and his nationality is English, with a white ethnicity background. Joel’s family history, like that of other social media personalities, is unknown. Similarly, there isn’t much information about his educational background. Joel, on the other hand, was raised with two siblings, Luke and Rebecca Conder.
He also married Sarah Conder. The couple has four children: Kaci, Grace, Chloe, and Sophie.
How much is Joel Conder’s Net Worth?
In terms of Joel’s income, YouTube is his primary source of income. His estimated earnings from his YouTube channel range between $26K and $415.3K. His net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1,000,000.
Is Joel Conder Married?
Joel married his long-term girlfriend Sarah Conder. Joel and Sarah met in a disco in 2002 when they were both teenagers. Since then, the couple has stuck by each other through thick and thin. Furthermore, Joel and Sarah have a tattoo that reads, “I will love you forever.” They vowed to be together forever on April 23, 2011, after dating for 9 years.
They have four daughters. Kaci, their first daughter, was born on June 4, 2005. Similarly, their second daughter Grace was born on October 29, 2007. Similarly, Sophie, their third daughter, was born on January 31, 2012. Finally, on January 13th, 2018, their fourth daughter, Chloe, was born.
How tall is Joel Conder?
Moving on to his physical characteristics, Joel stands 5ft 10in (170in) tall and weighs 70Kg. He has a slim build and a tattoo on his left arm. His looks are enhanced by his light brown hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Joel Conder
- Joel and his family have their own YouTube channel. He launched his DadvGirls channel on November 9, 2017 and has amassed 2.14 million views and 801K subscribers as of March 2020.
- On his channel, he frequently posts challenge videos, family vlogs, outing vlogs, and so on. Similarly, his first vlog is titled ‘Dad V Girls Jibber Jabber Challenge,’ and it was published on March 12th, 2018.
- In this video, he did a challenge video in which the loser of each round had to eat or drink with it on their face. It was a father-daughter challenge that received 238K views.
- Joel frequently uploads videos on a regular basis, and in some days, he did a second challenge video on his second post as well, he did ‘The Whisper challenge – Dad V Girls’ on 19th March 2018, which could surpass 270K views, which were more than the previous views.
- Furthermore, his video, ‘Will they Cheat?! Hidden Camera Games – Part 1’ received 13 million views after being posted on April 9th, 2018. Andre, a four-sibling cousin, was put to the test with hidden camera games in this video.
- Following that, they played many hidden camera games, What’s in the box challenge, Festival themed birthday party, Secret challenges, and many more.
- Joel’s channel is always full of interesting content. His video content consists mostly of Q&As, challenges, routines, vlogs, pranks, and DIYs. On March 2, 2020, he posted a challenge video titled ‘Last to leave the square wins a mystery cash prize!’ This video has received 13K likes to date.
- Joel is a YouTuber who also does filmography and photography. He worked as an assistant cameraperson on the short film Atmospheric.
- His Instagram bio states that he works as a video creator. In addition, he has collaborated with Google to promote a safe online environment and digital safety. Similarly, Joel has used social media to promote and endorse brands such as Groupon UK, Lidl GB, Google, Google Pixel, Nivea UK, and Gohenry.