Facts of Joel Hoellein
|Full Name:||Joel Hoellein|
|Kids:||Olivia, Cody, Lincoln, and Boston|
Joel Hoellein is a YouTube sensation who rose to prominence as the husband of family vlogger Bonnie Hoellein. Joel Hoellein is a member of their family’s YouTube channel.
How old is Joel Hoellein?
Joel Hoellein was born on January 31, 1986. He is originally from Utah, in the United States. In 2021, he will be 35 years old and born under the sign of Aquarius. Joel has not disclosed any information about his family history. In addition, there is no information about his educational journey.
Who is Joel Hoellein Married to?
Joel Hoellein married Bonnie Hoellein in May 2007. They have four kids: Olivia, Cody, Lincoln, and Boston. The family appears to be living their lives in opulence. Furthermore, he has avoided all rumors and controversies. He has kept a low profile.
How much is Joel Hoellein Net Worth?
Joel is not on any social media platforms. He is only mentioned on his wife’s social media accounts. His wife’s family YouTube channel, ‘Bonnie Hoellein,’ has over 1.33 million subscribers.
His wife is also on Twitter, where she has over 60.4K followers, and on Instagram, where she has over 309K followers. Joel and Bonnie can be found on Facebook as ‘Joel and Bonnie,’ where they have over 25K followers. Moving on to his earnings and net worth, he most likely earns a certain amount of money. He has not disclosed his income or earnings, but some sources estimate his net worth to be between $100,000 and $1 million.
How does Joel Hoellein look like?
Joel has blue eyes and light brown hair. Additional information about his body measurements, such as height, weight, dress size, and so on, is not available. He does, however, have a fit body and is tall enough.
Career line of Joel Hoellein
- Joel is a member of the ‘Bonnie Hoellein’ YouTube channel, which is run by his wife, Bonnie. Bonnie started her YouTube channel in March 2013.
- Her first YouTube video to reach 1,000,000 views was a prank video titled Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy.
- It was published in November 2014. Her channel focuses on her daily family life as well as milestones in her children’s lives, as seen in videos like “Babies First Dentist Visit.”
- Furthermore, Joel appears in a number of videos on his wife’s channel, including “Fire Fighter Joel” and “Joels Family Party 2015.”
- His wife made a hugely popular video titled “Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I told my kid I ate all their Halloween candy.”
- “MERMAID CAVE” is one of the channel’s most popular videos. The video was uploaded on 14 April 2017 and has received 49,488,289 views as of July 2020.
- Similarly, the oldest video on the channel is Kansas City, which was posted on August 25, 2014.