Facts of Joel Pimentel.
|Full Name:||Joel Pimentel|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Education:||OAK Hills high school|
Joel Pimentel is an American musician and member of the CNCO boy band. Joel Pimentel is well-known in the field of pop singing. He is one of the successful musicians who has won five major music awards at the Premios Juventud Awards Ceremony.
How old is Joel Pimentel?
Joel Pimentel was born on February 28, 1998, in California, United States. He will be 22 years old in 2020, and he is born under the astrological sign Pisces. Similarly, he is the son of Patrica Pimentel, his mother. When it comes to his father, there isn’t a lot of information available. Joel has three siblings and one brother. He is the second of four sons. Emanuel Pimentel was born in 1997. Israel Pimentel was born in 2001, and Gabriel Pimentel was born in 2003. Joel is of American nationality. His mother was extremely supportive of him.
He was inspired by his grandfather, who used to be a musician. He began taking singing lessons when he was eight years old. Similarly, he graduated from OAK Hills High School in Hesperia, California. Joel was bullied in school because of his unusual appearance and Mexican ancestry. Joel is nicknamed “Potato,” which explains why he is a shy and introverted child.
Is Joel Pimentel dating or married?
Joel is a straight man who is currently single. He is single, but he reveals that he has a celebrity crush on Kendall Jenner. He is a very shy young man. Joel hasn’t revealed much about the problem. Similarly, Joel hasn’t revealed anything about his personal life in social media posts. Joel keeps a clean public profile, free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life.
How tall is Joel Pimentel?
Joel is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 67 kg. Aside from that, there is no information about his remaining body measurements, such as biceps, chest-waist-hip measurement, dress size, and shoe size. Similarly, Joel has brown eyes and black hair. His body type is slim and fit.
Career line of Joel Pimentel
- In terms of his profession, he is a musician and pop singer. Prior to fame, he performs with his CNCO bandmate as part of a competing band in week 1 of La Banda.
- He also began participating in theater and developed an interest in acting. In addition, when it comes to his professional career, Joel is a member of the band CNCO, which has become a national heartrob.
- The band was officially formed in December 2015 at the conclusion of La Banda. The show is judged by industry heavyweights such as Ricky Martin, Alejandro Sanz, and Laura Pausini.
- Individual performances are also given by the members of the band. The band’s performance is praised by both the judges and the audience.
- ‘La Banda’ was a huge breakthrough for the band, and they were showered with awards. Similarly, in addition to receiving mentorship from Ricky Martin, the band was awarded a five-year contract with ‘Sony Music Latin,’ which is dedicated to promoting new talent in Latin music.
- Wisin, a well-known Puerto Rican rapper, produced the band’s debut album. Soon after their win on ‘La Banda,’ ‘CNCO’ began working with Ricky Martin.
- They accompanied him on his ‘One World Tour.’ During their initial tour, the band promotes their new singles, ‘Quisiera’ and ‘Tan Fácil.’ The tour stopped in San Juan, Florida, Puerto Rico, Chile, and Argentina. They began as opening acts before Ricky took over the stage.
- This is great exposure for them and will help them gain momentum before their debut album hits the market. In January 2016, the band released their debut single, ‘Tan Fácil,’ which debuted at the 25th spot on the Billboard Latin Rhythm Airplay chart.
- This was a huge accomplishment for such young musicians. It debuted at number 23 on the ‘Hot Latin Songs’ chart. Later that month, the band played their first solo show in Miami. Quisiera, the band’s second official single, was released in May 2016.
- The band is invited to sing the American national anthem at Yankee Stadium the following month. Within a few months, the video had broken numerous records and received millions of “views.”
- More than 560 million people have viewed the music video on YouTube. In August 2016, the band released their debut album, ‘Primera Cita,’ and to promote it, they launched a ‘Pokémon Go’-inspired game.
- The album was produced by rapper Wisin and featured 14 songs. It will also be released in English under the title ‘First Date.’ The album was a mash-up of different American cultures and languages.
- It also includes remixes of the band’s earlier singles, ‘Quisiera’ and ‘Tan Fácil.’ The album’s release is marked by a concert at the Miami International Mall.
- The band also made a point of promoting the album during their Ricky Martin concerts. The album release by ‘Sony Music Latin’ was an instant success.
- It won the ‘Pop/Rock Album of the Year’ award at the 29th ‘Premios Lo Nuestro’ awards ceremony. ‘CNCO,’ the band’s next album, was announced in early 2018. The album, which has 14 songs, was released in April 2018.
- Similarly, it is another significant success for the band, as it debuts at the top of the ‘Billboard Top Latin Albums’ chart.
Awards of Joel Pimentel
Similarly, when it comes to his accomplishments, Joel has established himself as one of the most popular young musicians of his generation. In a Billboard poll, CNCO was voted the best new Latin band name. They won 5 major music awards at the Premios Juventud Awards Ceremony in July 2016. Similarly, when it comes to his net worth, he is a very hard working musician. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He is currently satisfied with his earnings