Facts of John Brotherton
|Full Name:||John Brotherton|
|Net Worth:||$115 thousand|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Actor and Producer|
|Kids:||Two (Saylor Callisto and Shia Bellatrix)|
John Brotherton is an actor and producer from the United States. John Brotherton is best known for his roles as Jared Banks on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live and Matt Harmon on Netflix’s Fuller House.
How old is John Brotherton?
John Brotherton was born on August 21, 1980, in Ellensburg, Washington, United States of America. He will be 19 years old in 2020. His zodiac sign is Leo, and he is an American nationality. When he was six years old, his family relocated to Portland, Oregon. John went to elementary school in Portland. The family later relocated to Beaverton, a Portland suburb. John attended Whitford Junior High School and Beaverton High School, graduating from the latter in 1998. He also attended Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, and was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity. He has not disclosed any information about his parents.
How much is John Brotherton’s Net Worth?
John has not received any awards. He has, however, won the hearts of thousands of his fans through his incredible acting. His acting career pays well. He is living a comfortable life thanks to his income. His true net worth and salary, however, have yet to be revealed.
Who is John Brotherton’s Wife?
John married his longtime girlfriend Alison Raimondi. They married on June 7, 2008, after being in a relationship for years. Shia Bellatrix, the couple’s first daughter, was born on September 25, 2010. They welcomed their second daughter, Saylor Callisto, on March 3, 2012. The couple has been married for over 12 years. They have been living happily with their daughters and have a strong bond. There is also no record of John’s previous relationships or affairs. So Alison appears to be his first love. For the time being, their relationship is going very well.
How tall is John Brotherton?
John has light brown hair and blue eyes. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 81 kg. There is no information about his other body measurements.
Career line of John Brotherton
- At the age of ten, John began his acting career. From August 10, 2007, to November 13, 2009, he played Jared Banks on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, appearing as a vision on February 9, 2010.
- He also appeared in The Conjuring (2013) as Brad Hamilton, Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) as Nova Starblaster Pilot, and Furious 7 (2015) as Sheppard.
- In Furious 7, John even played Brian O’Conner in some scenes as a stand-in for Paul Walker. Since 2015, John has played veterinarian Dr. Matt Harmon, one of D.J. Fuller’s love interests, on Fuller House.
- Similarly, in Fuller House (2016), a Netflix sequel series to the ABC sitcom Full House. He was promoted to series regular for Season 2 after appearing in a recurring role in Season 1.
- Some of his other film credits include ‘Pervert (2005)’ as a Frat boy, ‘Analog Days (2006)’ as a Butler, and ‘Smith and Mike on a Tuesday’ (2007)’ as Smith. Similarly, ‘Surprise, Surprise (2009′, as Colin Alexandre), ‘Taken by Force (2010)’, as Billy Crew, and ‘Gone (2010)’, as Mike MacGregor.
- In addition, he appeared as Franko in ‘Sawdust City (2011),’ Jack Reilly in ‘True Love (2012),’ and Jeff Lawler in ‘Pearblossom Hwy (2012).’
- John has also appeared in a number of television shows in various roles. Some of his roles include Chuck in ‘The Game (2006),’ Leo in ‘Romantically Challenged (2010),’ Will Casey in ‘Drop Dead Diva (2010),’ and Dr. Matt in ‘Friends with Benefits (2011).
- Similarly, as Andrew in ‘Free Agents (2011)’, Joe Walker in ‘Dexter (2011)’, Kevin Fetzer in ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2011)’, and Agent Hughes in ‘Fairly Legal (2012)’.
- He also appeared in Jane by Design, Help for the Holidays, Family Tools, Work It, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, and Partners. Also seen in Partners, Stalker, 2 Broke Girls, Timeless, Girlfriends of Christmas Past, Modern Family, and Family Reunion.