Facts of Jon Cryer
|Full Name:||Jon Cryer|
|Net Worth:||$65 million|
|Profession:||American actor, writer, director and producer|
|Sibling:||Robin and Shelly|
|Father:||Donald David Cryer|
Jon Cryer is an American actor best known for playing Alan Harper in the CBS sitcom More than two men. Similarly, he gained acclaim for his roles in Network shows such as Robot Chicken, Will and Beauty, The Problem with Typical, and others. Jon won two Early evening Emmy Grants for the show, Over two men, in 2009 and 2012.
What is the Age of Jon Cryer?
Jonathan Niven Cryer was born on April 16, 1965, in New York, United States of America. His zodiac sign is Aries, and he is of American descent. Donald David Cryer and Gretchen Cryer are his parents.
Jon has his parents, Gretchen and Donald David Cryer, as well as his children and spouse. They raised him in New York, close to his family, which included two sisters, Robin and Shelly.
Jon Cryer’s Net Worth
Jon has been nominated for the Screen Society Grants twice and has won the Early Evening Emmy Grants twice. Furthermore, he has a total net worth of $65 million, with a $650,000 per scene compensation.
Who is the Current Wife of Jon Cryer after a Divorce?
Despite having to face the hard rock once, Jon is fortunate enough to find the one. He has been married to Sarah Trigger, an English entertainer, since 1999. Charlie Austin, a young boy, was invited by the entire team. Regardless, their relationship didn’t last long, and it ended in 2004.
After a long period of being single, Jon announced on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2007 that he would marry Lisa Joyner. In June 2007, he married his accomplice in Mexico, as he previously stated. On September 29, 2009, the couple embraced an infant young lady named Daisy, strengthening their relationship.
What is the Height of Jon Cryer?
Jon is a tall man, standing 5 feet and 9 inches tall. His weight is 75 kgs, according to the scale.
Jon Cryer’s Career Line
- Jon got his start in the entertainment industry by filling in for Matthew Broderick in the play Broadway.
- He made his screen debut at the age of 19 in the romantic comedy No Little Issue and went on to star in films such as Lovely in Pink, Superman IV: The Journey for Harmony, and Superstars.
- Jon began to book notable parts in films and television shows as a result of his efforts.
- In 2003, he received his most notable professional break when he played Alan Harper in the television show Over two men.
- In addition, he appeared in the movies Will and Elegance and Supergirl.