Joo Woo Jae is an actor, model, DJ, and radio show host. Furthermore, Joo Woo Jae is the owner of SIESTA, a men’s clothing line for which he also models.
How old is Joo Woo Jae?
The talented artist was born on November 28, 1986, in Changwon, South Korea. He is of Korean nationality and Asian ethnicity. Similarly, he is 34 years old. In addition, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Woo Jae was a mechanical engineering student at Hongik University from the start. After a while, he began to do freelance modeling, such as pictorials, brand promotions, and street fashion. His street fashion photos became popular on MySpace.
How much is Joo Woo Jae’s Net Worth?
Joo Woo Jae obviously earns a lot of money as an actor. His net worth in the previous year must have been in the $100,000 – $1 million range. His current net worth must be the same. Furthermore, Joo’s primary source of income is his work as a model, DJ, and radio host.
Is Joo Woo Jae dating someone?
Regarding the actor’s relationship status, he is possibly single. He is not dating anyone right now. He appears to be more concerned with advancing his career than with entering into a relationship.
How tall is Joo Woo Jae?
In terms of height, he stands at 6 feet 1 inch. His tall and dashing figure appears more mature and chic. In addition, he weighs 61 kg. Joo Woo Jae has black eyes and brown hair. Likewise, his blood type is AB. He believes that his charming body part is his philtrum. Furthermore, he is a light drinker and does not smoke.
Career line of Joo Woo Jae
- Joo Woo Jae is a well-known model. He started a radio show called All Your Burdens to Me. He is friends with pop singers and fellow model Kim Kibum. Joo Woo-Jae is a member of the well-known Model list. South Korean model and radio personality known for her street fashion and brand promotion modeling. The actor is a member of the YG Entertainment family.
- Prior to becoming an actor, he gained some popularity on social media platforms due to his good looks and great fashion sense. Previously, the actor appeared in a few dramas as a supporting character. He only made an appearance in “Come and Hug Me” and “Love Alert.” He will appear in the upcoming drama “Best Chicken.”
- Joo WooJae also appeared in a few TV shows. In 2016, he played a minor role in “I’m Not A Girl Anymore.”
- Then, in 2017, he appeared on “Part-Time Idol.” On December 3rd, 2016, Joo Woo-Jae and other celebrities appeared on the On Style Laundry Day talk show, where Red Velvet’s Irene became a permanent guest.
- According to Koreaboo, at the start of the show, MC Noh Hong-Chul inquired about what it was like to be a guest on the show. Joo Woo Jae confidently stated, “First, I’m really glad I got to see Irene,” followed by the other guest, Heo Ji-Woon, who was happy to see Irene every week.
- Joo Woo-Jae also stated that he enjoys Red Velvet cake. Then he revealed that he had met Irene before the show. He was a co-presenter for the Music Video of the Year Award on a music award show.
- He was intrigued by Irene because he is a fan as well. When asked what his question was, the actor replied, “‘How could you be so pretty?’ something like that,” suddenly becoming shy.
- Several weeks later, on January 12th, 2017, Joo Woo-Jae appeared as a guest on Hyeoyeon’s own reality television show, Hyeoyeon’s 10 Million Likes, in episode 4. Hyeoyeon also invited a dongsaeng friend of hers that day.
- He is a fan of both Red Velvet and BLACKPINK. He showed off his fanboy side in an Instagram post. The album is clearly handwritten signed by Blackpink members, “Woo-Jae Oppa” with two hearts beside it, as seen in the image.
- According to Allkpop, Joo Woo-Jae also wrote in the caption, “So I got BLACKPINK’s autographed album but whatever… I’m not sure if it’s that great…” Then he added a video and a hashtag that said, “I’m walking down the street now BLACKPINK Fowey Crossroads Woo-Jae Oppa two hearts.”
- In the video, we can hear him listening to BLACKPINK’s Whistle from the back seat of his van. He sincerely viewed the album before hugging it with his eyes closed.
- Joo Woo-Jae starred in the Korean drama “Come and Hug Me” in 2018. He appeared in a cameo as Kang Yoon-sung, an opponent in the same film as Han Jae-Yi (Jin Ki-Joo). Han Jae-Yi and Kang Yoon-sung had a hugging scene in one episode.
- It was unfortunate timing for Chae Do-jin (Jang Gi-Yong), who also arrived and happened to witness the hugging scene. He couldn’t help but be envious when he saw his first love hugging another guy, even if it was only an act.
- In the same year (2018,) he appeared in “Love Alert.” Then, in 2019, he starred in the film “Best Chicken,” in which he played a major role. These are the dramas in which he starred. He began his career in 2015 and has been a hardworking actor ever since.
- Joo Woo Jae had a minor role in the 2018 film “Girl Cops.” In addition, in 2015, the actor appeared in Yoo Se-“We Yoon’s Fought” music video, which featured a kissing scene. He has a great sense of humor and is occasionally sarcastic. Joo Woo Jae is the CEO and model for the male fashion label SIESTA.
- He can also rap, sing, play guitar, and play the keyboard. In addition, he has competed in several singing competitions, including King of Masked Singer and Singing Battle. He has a dog named Deu-ro and he adores him, so he frequently posts pictures of him.