Facts of Jorma Taccone
|Full Name:||Jorma Taccone|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Profession:||Comedian, director, actor, and writer.|
Jorma Taccone is one of the adaptable individuals in the Hollywood industry, having worked as an entertainer, essayist, joke artist, and chief. He is best known for his roles in the films Dragster (2007), Place that is known for the Lost (2009), and The Watch (2012). He also oversaw the Thanksgiving episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
What is the Age of Jorma Taccone?
Jorma was born in the year 1977 in Berkeley, California. He celebrates his birthday and has a Pisces zodiac sign on each nineteenth Walk. His parents’ names are Tony Taccone and Sue Ellen, and he was born in a place with an American identity. Asa Taccone is his younger sibling. He graduated from UCLA’s School of Theater, Film, and Television.
Jorma was born into the Taccone family and was given the middle name Christopher. He is Tony Taccone’s and Sue Ellen’s child. His father is of Italian descent and Puerto Rican descent, and his mother is of Finnish, Dutch, and German descent. His parents raised him alongside a sibling, Asa Taccone, a member of the band Electric Visitor.
How much is Jorma Taccone Net Worth?
Jorma’snet worth is valued at $7 million as of 2020.
Who is Jorma Taccone Wife?
Jorma is a married man. He made the promise to his better half, Marielle Heller. On June 30, 2007, the wedding married. They have a child named Wylie Red Heller Taccone in their honor. On December 12th, 2014, he entered the world.
Jorma Taccone’s Height and Weight
Jorma is 5 feet and 8 inches tall, but he hasn’t revealed his weight. He has a dark hair color and bruised eyes.
Jorma Taccone’s Career Line
- Jorma began his acting career in 2005 with his debut role as Different on Saturday Night Live, which he held from 2005 to 2014.
- He had worked as an essayist in the television arrangement at the time. In 2007, he also composed and acted in the film Speedster.
- He was cast in the hit films Good examples as Mitch structure Illustrations and Place where there is the Lost as Cha-Ka at the time.
- Finally, Jorma has appeared in films such as The Watch, Grown Up 2, Neighbors, Kung Anger, Storks, and Kung Wrath 2.
- He has also played Norman Osborn in Creepy crawly Man: Into the Bug Refrain and Larry Poppins in The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part. Jorma has appeared in Major Lazer, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Man Looking for Lady, Smashed History, and Favor the Harts on television.
- Jorma has also worked as a chief in Up All Night, The Last O.G., Wonder Laborers, Popstar: Never Stop Never Halting, and MacGruber.
- He’s also written for Outrageous Film, MacGruber, and Popstar: Never Stop, Never Halt.