Julia Chow is a Cantonese-American producer for “Just Kidding Films” who has helped the channel grow. Julia Chow is also a social media personality and an actress. She also has her own YouTube channel. She is also well-known on other social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
What Age is Julia Chow?
Julia Chow was born on March 26, 1990, in California, USA. She was born under the sign of Aries and will turn 30 in 2020. She is an American nationality.
Her parents’ names are not known at this time. But she does have an older sister and a brother. She was raised alongside them. Unfortunately, the names of her siblings are also unknown. Julia’s childhood was marked by a unique artistic ability. And her parents were extremely supportive of their pursuits. Chow is also a fantastic artist when it comes to drawing. It has the ability to create anything it requires.
Chow’s educational background and qualifications are currently unknown, as are the names of her high school and university. Given her age, she must have completed both high school and university. She was also enrolled in a drawing class at a young age because she was interested in it. And her parents recognized her interest in the arts and crafts.
Who is Julia Chow dating?
Julia Chow was in a relationship with Tommy Trinh. However, they split up in 2016. Tommy confirmed their separation via Instagram posts.
Julia is now dating an Instagram celebrity. Neru is his given name. She frequently posts pictures of herself with him to her Instagram account. Her boyfriend, Neru, also posts pictures with her on his Instagram account. Furthermore, based on their Instagram photos and captions, they appear to be content to be together. Julia and her boyfriend are also well-liked by her followers.
Net Worth of Julia Chow
Julia is very active on all of her social media accounts. She has 306k Instagram followers and 77.4k YouTube subscribers. Similarly, she has 917 Facebook fans and 4202 Twitter followers.
Julia’s main source of income is YouTube and her work with “JustKiddingFilms.” Her net worth is estimated to be around $200K.
How tall is Julia Chow?
Julia stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 56 kg. Unfortunately, her other body measurements, such as her chest, waist, hips, and other sizes, are not available. They are still being considered. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black. And she continues to experiment with her hair, dying it blue, green, purple, and other colors.
Career line of Julia Chow
- During her adolescence, Julia met Tommy Trinh. Tommy introduced her to “JustKiddingFilms.” She eventually started working as an intern for “JustKiddingFilms” in 2007. Then she joined the crew of “JustKIddingFilms.”
- As a sound recordist and production assistant, she began contributing to the channel’s growth. Likewise, she is friends with Joe Jo and other members of the “Just Kidding Films” crew.
- Julia has also hosted “JKNews.” She was even in charge of overseeing the sale of the channel’s merchandise. Later, in 2015, she worked as a second assistant director on the set of Tommy Trinh’s short film “Star Wars: DIY Cosplay.”
- Julia has appeared in a number of videos uploaded by “JustKiddingFilms.” Some of her videos include “Hangin with JK: Heartbreak,” “Get to Know Me: Julia Chow,” “My Prized Possession: Julia Chow,” and “My Childhood Toy: Julia Chow.”
- Julia was also able to amass thousands of followers on Instagram and Twitter as a result of her popularity on YouTube. Julia, on the other hand, has left “JustKiddingFilms.” And she has explained all of the reasons for leaving it in one of her YouTube videos on her personal YouTube channel.
- Julia is also an ambassador for the online fitness program “Kizen Training.” And, since her partnership with “Kizen Training,” she has been encouraging her social media followers and fans to join the fitness training program as well.
- Furthermore, since joining Kizen, she has prioritized her health and fitness. She also exercises on a regular basis. She also posts pictures and videos of her training sessions to her social media accounts. She is, however, not new to training, as she has previously participated in cross-country training and track and field.
- Julia Chow also has a YouTube channel. She started the channel on January 18, 2016, and it has received 1,436,352 views to date. On her YouTube channel, she uploads vlogs and other random content. Her videos are all very interesting and entertaining to watch.
- Similarly, JULIA GOES TO JAPAN PT.1 is the channel’s first video, with 178K views as of now. Similarly, Why I Left JKFilms is the most popular video on her YouTube channel. This video has received 368K views to date.