Facts of Jummy Olabanji
|Full Name:||Jummy Olabanji|
|Birthday:||April 22nd, 1984|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||an anchor and reporter for NBC 4|
Jummy Olabanji is a Canadian brought into the world American based columnist. Similarly as she is an anchor as well. Further, she has been serving for the anchor and reporter for NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
For well more than 10 years, Jummy has been getting the hearts of watchers with her staggering declaring and her friendly persona on screen. Also, she is moreover the past anchor for WJLA-TV and WTKR-TV.
Early life of Jummy Olabanji
Jummy, who was born in 1984, blows out her birthday candle on April 22nd. Jummy grew up in her hometown with her two siblings, creating wonderful childhood memories.
Despite the fact that Jummy has not revealed the identities of her family members, she never misses an opportunity to show off their photos on her social media accounts. Jummy, who stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters) tall, attended Virginia Tech to pursue her bachelor’s degree in Communication. She later attended Gonzaga University, where she earned a master’s degree in Communication and Leadership.
Jummy Olabanji’s Wedding to Her Husband
Darren Olbanji, Jummy’s husband from Boston, is her husband. However, the public is not aware of how she met Darren or how long they dated before marrying. Nonetheless, Jummy has not missed an opportunity to share glimpses of her married life with her fan base.
Jummy and her better half held their engagement ceremony in traditional Nigerian style, not allowing their culture to be forgotten. Meanwhile, Jummy’s wedding day, June 24, 2017, became an unforgettable date for her as she exchanged vows with her husband, Darren. Jummy Olabanji and her husband Darren enjoy their vacation at The Sphinx and Giza Pyramids on February 28, 2019 (Photo: Jummy Olabanji’s Instagram). Jummy and Darren are now enjoying their married life and living together in Manhattan, making wonderful memories.
What is Jummy Olabanji Net Worth?
There is no accurate record of Jummy’s salary. A reporter at NBC, on the other hand, earns an average salary of $75,000, according to Payscale.
Jummy Olabanji’s Career line
- Jummy works as an anchor and reporter for NBC 4 New York’s weekend newscasts at 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. She also covers breaking news in the Tri-State area as a general assignment reporter.
- Jummy began her journalism career in 2005, when she began an internship at NBC Universal. She eventually got a job at CNN as a news assistant. Following that, she worked as a reporter at WCAV-TV, a reporter at WTKR-TV, and an adjunct professor at Marymount University. Jummy was most recently a co-anchor for Good Morning Washington and News at Noon on WJLA-TV in Washington, D.C.
- Then she returned to NBC 4 to cover the shooting of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, reporting live from the scene.
- She also reported on the subsequent investigation and interviewed a number of elected officials who were taking part in the Congressional Baseball Game. Jummy received tremendous public support as a result of her efforts, and she was even honored with two national Edward R. Murrow Awards, two Virginia Associated Press Awards, and six capital Emmy Awards.
- Making an impact in the field of journalism is much easier said than done. Despite all odds, Emmy Award winner Jummy Olabanji is best known for her work as an anchor and reporter at NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Jummy had always wanted to be a reporter since she was an age.
- She embodies a dream chaser, living her dream while also making a difference.