Jung Hae-in is a well-known actor and model in South Korea. Jung Hae-in rose to prominence after starring in films and television dramas such as “While You Were Sleeping,” “Prison Playbook,” “Something in the Rain,” and “One Spring Night,” among many others.
How old is Jung Hae-in?
Jung Hae-in is 32 years old and was born on April 1, 1988. His zodiac sign is Aries, and he is from Seoul, South Korea. Hae-in, likewise, earned a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting Entertainment from Pyeongtaek University.
Hae-in was involved in a variety of activities, including musical plays, during his college years. When it comes to his family, Jeong Yakyong is Jung Hae-third in’s great-grandfather. Jeong Yakyong was a great thinker from the Joseon period. Jung Hae-name in’s is written in both Korean (Hangul) and Hanja (Chinese). His name is also spelled Jeong Hae-in when translated from Korean.
Is Jung Hae-in single?
Jung Hae-in, a 21-year-old actor, enlisted in the military. After completing his military and college service, Hae-in signed a contract with his agency, FNC Entertainment.
Jung Hae-in also has close relationships with actors Lee Jong-suk and Shin Jae-ha. They were all cast members in the drama While You Were Sleeping. On July 28, 2018, the actor also hosted his first fan event in Seoul. The event took place at Kyunghee University’s Hall of Peace. He also held fan meetings in Taipei, Bangkok, Hong Kong, and Manila in addition to this one. Apart from that, there is no information available about actor Jung Hae-romantic in’s relationships or love affairs.
How tall is Jung Hae-in?
Jung Hae-in is 1.78 meters (5 feet 10 inches) tall and weighs 64 kgs. Aside from that, no information is available about his other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on. Hae-in has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Jung Hae-in
- Jung Hae-in works as an actor professionally. In 2013, the well-known Korean actor made his debut in AOA Black’s Moya music video. The following year, in 2014, he made his official debut on the TV show Bride of the Century.
- Similarly, Hae-in received a lot of attention for his supporting roles in the TV shows While You Were Sleeping and Prison Playbook in 2017. In 2018, he played his first lead role in the drama Something in the Rain.
- Jung Hae-first in’s acting experience came in college, when he took part in a musical. When Hae-in was in the military, he made a decision to pursue a career in acting. In order to fulfill his dream, the actor lost 12 kilograms there.
- Similarly, Hae-in made his professional acting debut at the age of 26.
- Jung Hae-in appeared in the independent film The Youth as well as the historical series The Three Musketeers in 2014. From 2014 to 2016, the actor played minor roles and appeared in a number of TV shows and films as a cameo. Some of her most memorable roles were as the lead character in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, played by actress Kim Go-first Eun’s love, and as Bo-young in Reply 1988.
- With his performance in the fantasy romance series While You Were Sleeping in 2017, Jung Hae-in gained international acclaim. Jung Hae-in was the most searched term on the Korean portal site “Naver” at the time.
- In addition, in 2017, he appeared in two historical films, The King’s Case Note and Conspiracy: Age of Rebellion. Similarly, Hae-in starred in the black comedy series Prison Playbook, for which he received critical acclaim. Hae-in portrayed an imprisoned Army captain who was convicted of assaulting a soldier in his unit who died later.
- Jung Hae-in also appeared in Heung-boo: The Revolutionist, a historical film, in 2018. Hae-in starred as King Heonjong in this film. The romance drama Something in the Rain, in which he co-starred with actress Son Ye-jin, gave him his first lead role. Later, he co-starred with actress Kim Go Eun in the period drama Tune in for Love.
- Jung Hae-in also appeared in the 2019 film Start-Up as a young actor. For this project, the actor portrayed a school dropout who becomes involved with a gang. Hae-in co-starred with Han Ji-min in the romance drama One Spring Night the same year. He collaborated with the director and writer of Something in the Rain on this project.
- In the year 2020, he co-starred in the romance drama A Piece of Your Mind with actress Chae Soo-bin as the lead female. Hae-in co-starred in the JTBC drama Snowdrop with Kim Ji-soo that same year. Sky Castle’s writer and producer is at the helm of this project.
- While writing this biography, Jung Hae-in won a total of 16 awards. In addition to the awards he has received, Hae-in has been nominated for seven more. Some of the prestigious awards that Jung Hae-in received include “Best New Actor” at the 56th Grand Bell Awards in 2020.
- In 2019, he also received the “Best New Actor” award at the Cine 21 Awards, the “Popularity Award” at the London East Asia Film Festival, the “Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism’s Commendation” at the 10th Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards, and numerous other accolades. At the 4th Asia Artist Awards that same year, he was also named “Best Icon” and “AAA Potential (Actor).”