Facts of Justin Flom:
|Full Name:||Justin Flom|
|Net Worth:||$ 100k- $1 million|
|Sibling:||Two brothers and a sister|
Justin Flom is an American magician best known for his YouTube series and television show Wizards War. Justin Flom is well-known for his one-of-a-kind brand of magic, which has earned him the title of one of the most popular American magicians and the first magician to focus on social media. One of his most famous signature tricks is to turn water into coke.
Who is the Sister of Justin Flom?
Justin is a 34-year-old American magician who was born on April 29, 1986, in Edina, Minnesota, United States. He is currently based in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he is expanding his business. He is also known as JFlo. His father’s name is Scott Flom, and his mother’s name is unknown. Justin has two brothers and one sister.
However, their names are unknown. There is no information available about the Collins religion. His parents educated him at home. However, he dropped out of college in 2005.
How much is Justin Flom Net Worth?
With the Weekly Awards, Las Vegas Weekly named him “Best Up-And-Coming Entertainer” in 2013. Buzzfeed named Justin one of the “15 Snapchat Enthusiasts Who Will Inspire You To Take Better Snaps.” Furthermore, he has received accolades from a slew of celebrities all over the world.
Justin’s net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million dollars. He hasn’t mentioned his salary yet. His main sources of income, however, are hosting, touring, magic shows, and working for various TV shows.
Who is the Wife of Justin Flom?
Justin married Jocelyne Sharp in 2009, and she also records the majority of his videos. They have two daughters, Haven Grace in 2016 and Holiday Faith in 2019. They moved to Las Vegas to expand their business after their marriage. He enjoys drinking coffee. There is no information about his previous affairs.
Justin recently uploaded a contentious video of his 4-year-old daughter sawing the baby in half, which drew both praise and criticism for depicting with the baby. Aside from that, there are no rumors or controversies.
The Career Line of Justin Flom
- Justin was born into a magician’s family. His father and uncle were both magicians.
- He began doing magic with his siblings at a young age.
- In 2005, he appeared at The Branson Mall Music Theater. He was the strip’s youngest main attraction.
- And many people praised his performance, making him well-known in the city.
- Then he became more and more successful.
- In 2006, he built a custom-designed theater above the Majestic Steak House.
- Which is Imaginary Theatre and Magic Parlor, a three-room magical experience with a 108-seat theater stage.
- Justin began making more videos in 2011 after a fellow magician, Rick Lax, suggested he make more magic videos online.
- After selling his large magic boxes. Then he began working on new effects with coffee, Coke, Life Savers, and Nerds.
- Then he started posting videos on social media and anywhere else he could find an online outlet.
- Justin began performing new-school card tricks and even a trick with everyone’s phone and Instagram, which wowed the audience.
- The following year, he produces a new show, “Wizard Wars,” starring Penn and Teller and several other magicians competing to create magic out of ordinary objects on the spot.
- Justin was globalizing the magic in 2015, appearing on the Late Late Show, WWE, The Today Show, The Ellen Degeneres Show, and other television shows. He is also well-known for his “Card Hit Wonder” and “Soldier’s Deck of Cards” videos.
- In 2016-17, he spends the majority of his time performing and filming YouTube videos and Snapchat.
- Later, in 2018, he performs “sawing the lady in half” with the magic effect, which garners him over 100 million views.
- He competed in the world’s best and made it to the champion round.
- Justin’s first book, “Adventures of a Kid Magician,” was released in February 2016 by Walmart. The plot revolves around how magic gets him in and out of trouble.
- Along with the life lessons he learns along the way.