Justine Ezarik is a well-known YouTuber with the YouTube channel Justine. Justine Ezarik is a life caster who communicated directly with her millions of viewers on her Justin.tv channel, ijustine.tv. And has even achieved notoriety in roles varyingly described as a “lifecasting star,” a “new media star,” or one of the Web’s most popular life casters.
How old is Justine Ezarik?
Justine Ezarik will be 36 in 2020. She was born on March 20, 1984, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. She was born to Michelle (father) and Steve Ezarik (mother). Her mother was a physical education teacher, and her father was a coal miner.
She grew up with two younger sisters, Breanne Ezarik and Jenna Ezarik. Likewise, she is of American nationality. As a result, she is of mixed (French-Canadian, German, Ukrainian, Croatian, and Slovak) ethnicity. In terms of Justin’s educational background, she attended the Technical Institute of Philadelphia and graduated in 2004.
How much does Justine Ezarik earn?
In terms of Justine’s net worth, she has amassed a sizable fortune through her professional endeavors. In terms of her professional life, she has made a fortune as both a Youtuber and an actress. Justine has estimated her net worth to be more than $2 million. Similarly, as a YouTuber, she has earned $10,000 for every 100,000 views.
Who is Justine Ezarik Boyfriend?
In terms of her personal life, Justine is single in 2020. She previously dated Austin Fishner-Wolfson and Brian Pokorny. Unfortunately, there is no information available about her relationship with these men. She is currently living a contented life.
How tall is Justine Ezarik?
Justine is a lovely woman with a wonderful personality. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 51 kg. Her body measurements are 34-25-35. Her bra size is 34B, shoe size is 7US, and dress size is 4US. Similarly, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Justine Ezarik
- After graduating, Justine worked as a graphic designer and video editor. She then quit her job and started her own YouTube channel. As of July 2019, her channel had nearly 6 million subscribers. Justine is heavily influenced by Steve Jobs and is also known as Apple Girl because the majority of her unboxing material is Apple Tech.
- Justine may be one of today’s most popular YouTubers, but her journey to the stage began with huge exposure as a Lifecaster who interacted directly with her one million-plus subscribers on her channel iJustine.tv.
- Whereas she has been described as a New Media Star, Lifecasting Star, and even one of the most famous Lifecasters on the web, her fame has skyrocketed. Justine decided to take a detour after opening a window of limitless possibilities for her reign on ‘Lifecasting,’ and created a ‘YouTube’ channel called iJustine. Justine Ezarik at work Caption: Justine with a coworker at an Apple showroom, Source: Instagram
- Million views on the video Similarly, iJustine became popular for her pilot uploads titled “300 page iPhone bill,” which received up to 3 million views.
- It goes without saying that iJustine became an international sensation and this generation’s mega-popular YouTuber just at the debut stage, with this kind of exposure! Justine’s channel and success are here to stay, with over 3 million viewers! iJustine, a channel with content ranging from cooking to unboxing a drone, has amassed a large following.
- Her vlogs and reviews have frequently left the public perplexed and amused. And to make her channel more appealing. IJustine’s filled with comedy that will have you in splits in a matter of minutes. Do you need proof? iJustine is one of the few outlets that attracts thousands of technophiles and casual users with videos ranging from ‘iPad pro unboxing’ to ‘BEP- parody.’ So it’s no surprise! Justine also started a second gaming channel.
- She has a YouTube channel called ‘iJustine Gaming,’ where she has over 639,000 subscribers, and she is seen killing her on ‘Minecra.’ Miss Justine is capable of almost anything!Justine made her acting debut in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as A.J. Dunne: Dunne in 2009. She made her film debut in 2010 as Melissa in Alex’s series The House That Drips Blood.
- Aside from her internet fame and popularity on television, Miss Justine also wrote and published her own book, ‘I, Justine.’ An Analog Autobiography in which she goes behind the scenes, giving her readers insight into everything that got her to where she is.
- Justine has received numerous awards and recognition for her charitable work and outstanding performance. Ezarik’s fame, on the other hand, has never escaped the attention of the public since she entered the media, and the public has only crowned her with titles and acclaim until today.
- Justine was named to Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2010, and she was nominated for Best Vlogger at the Streamy Awards in 2010. General Electric hired me to create video content for the Healthy Imagination Campaign.
- Similarly, employed by General Electric to create Good Imagination Initiative video content that received 2 million views.
- Her hosting abilities and on-screen personality did not go unnoticed, and Justine was nominated for the ‘Best Host’ Webby Award and received the ‘Streamy’s’ in the category of lifestyle. In 2015, she was named Best Lifestyle Series at the Streamy Awards.