Kai Dugan is a well-known actor who is actually famous for being one of the sons of the actress Jennifer Connelly and photographer David Dugan. His parents are however not married. When Kai reached around five years of age, his father moved out of the house.
|Parents||Jennifer Connelly and David Dugan|
|Siblings||Stellan Bettany, Agnes Lark|
|Education||Springfield High School, Oregon|
Later, his mother Jennifer Connelly got married to Paul Bettany in January 2003. The couple had a son whom they named him Stellan. After having a step-brother, Kai Dugan wasn’t able to live a standard life and he had to spend his whole childhood just like a normal child would spend. He also has another step-sister named Agnes Lark who was born in the year 2011. Currently, he has been residing in New York City along with his mother, step-father, and his half-siblings.
10 Facts about Kai Dugan:
- Kai Dugan is an American was born in July 1997 to a famous actress named Jennifer Connelly and photographer David Dugan.
- According to Kai Dugan’s Facebook, he completed his high school studies from Springfield High School which is located in Oregon.
- Kai Dugan has two other siblings, both of them are his step-siblings. They are Stellan Bettany and Agnes Lark.
- Kai Dugan is currently considered to be single.
- Kai Dugan has amazing looks and his good-looking face is often compared with his mother Jennifer Connelly.
- The estimated net worth of Kai Dugan is not currently known. It is believed that he wishes to follow his mother’s steps of becoming an actor. However, he hasn’t yet been featured in any of the television series nor in the movies.
- Kai Dugan hasn’t been in any type of controversies unlike other children of famous celebrities.
- Kai Dugan has also spent his childhood normally even though he is a son of such a famous actress.
- There is not much information about Kai Dugan’s father. All we know about him is that he is a popular photographer.
- According to Jennifer Connelly, all of her three children – Kai, Stellan, and Agnes have a very good relationship among themselves.