Facts of Kalani Ahmad:
|Full Name:||Kalani Ahmad|
Kalani Ahmad is a basketball trick performer from the United States who is well-known for his intricate dribbling and juggling. Similarly, Kalani Ahmad gained popularity after making it to the quarterfinals of America’s Got Talent Season 6.
What is the Age of Kalani Ahmad?
In the year 2021, Kalani Ahmad will be 34 years old. In Honolulu, Hawaii, he was born on January 21, 1987. Aquarius is his birth sign. He was born in America, but he has not revealed his parents’ names. He has a younger brother, as well. When he was 10, he was inspired by Nike commercials and And1 Streetball and began playing basketball.
Furthermore, he is of American nationality, though his ethnicity is unknown. In terms of education, he graduated from the University of Hawaii in Hilo with a degree in kinesiology.
How much is the Net Worth of Kalani Ahmad?
Kalani Ahmad’s net worth has grown significantly as a result of his work in social media. Because of his good income, he can afford to live a lavish lifestyle. However, neither his annual salary nor his net worth have been disclosed.
Is Kalani Ahmad Single?
Kalani Ahmad’s relationship status is unknown at this time. He hasn’t married and doesn’t have any kids. He is currently preoccupied with his career and has not disclosed anything about his relationship status. However, he may be waiting for the right partner in the future. Furthermore, he has avoided any controversy and has kept a clean record.
What is the Height of Kalani Ahmad?
Stunning Kalani Ahmad is endearing. He stands in the middle of the pack in terms of height and weight. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
Career Lines of Kalani Ahmad
- In terms of his professional career, Kalani Ahmad began as a professional freestyler.
- After that, he appeared on a reality show and began honing his craft by appearing at open mic nights.
- He rose to prominence after reaching the quarterfinals of America’s Got Talent Season 6 for his basketball tricks that included complicated dribbling and juggling.
- Similarly, he rose to prominence on Instagram, where he now has over 473k followers under the handle @kalaniballfree.
- Similarly, he is a motivational speaker through his SPIN program (Strive, Positive, Imagine, and Never Give Up).
- In March 2014, he collaborated on a Buick commercial with Kurt Hugo Schneider.