Kara Killmer is an American actress best known for her role as Sylvie in the television series Chicago Fire. Kara Killmer is a well-known film star who has appeared in films such as Beyond the Mask and Sleeper.
How old is Kara Killmer?
Killmer was born on June 14, 1988, and is 32 years old. She is from Crowley, Texas. She grew up in a two-parent household with two older siblings: a brother and a sister. Killmer has been fascinated by performing since she was a child. Furthermore, her mother, a music teacher at an elementary school, had Killmer and her siblings perform in a number of local theater productions.
In the meantime, she fell in love with acting. Kara decided to pursue a career in the performing arts after graduating from high school. Her family encouraged her to pursue her passion. Soon after, she enrolled at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. She received her bachelor’s degree in Performing Arts in 2010.
How much does Kara Killmer earn?
Kara began her career in theater at a young age and has since gone on to become a successful television actress. Her profession has enabled her to amass a million-dollar fortune. The star earns about $90,000 per episode of his ongoing television series. Similarly, her net worth is currently $1.2 million.
Who is Kara Killmer married to?
Kara is a married woman. On May 14, 2016, she married her ex-boyfriend Andrew Cheney. Cheney is an American actor who co-starred with Kara in the 2015 film ‘Beyond the Mask.’ They met for the first time on the set of the film and hit it off right away. They began dating soon after and married after a year of dating.
They married at the Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch in Cleburne, Texas. The two are currently living happily in Chicago, Illinois. In 2020, they will have been married for four years. However, they are not expecting any children at this time.
How tall is Kara Killmer?
Killmer, 32, is a stunning blonde Texan with a well-toned body. She has a slim body type and weighs 56 kg. Similarly, she is 5 feet 5 inches tall. Her breasts-waist-hip measurements are 35-25-36, and she wears a bra size 34A and a dress size 6. (US). With these body stats, she looks stunning both on and off the screen. She also has gleaming green eyes and naturally blond straight hair, which add to her allure.
Career line of Kara Killmer
- Kara has performed in a number of local theaters long before her on-screen debut. However, she began her on-screen career in 2010 with the Hulu original reality web series ‘If I Can Dream.’ The reality show revolved around a group of performers who were attempting to break into the entertainment industry. However, Hulu canceled the show after 32 episodes.
- By the end of ‘If I Can Dream,’ Kara had signed with the writers and directors of Discovery Channel’s ‘Scary Tales,’ Luke Ellis and Matthew P. Hickey. She appeared as Rapunzel in an episode of the 2011 series.
- Similarly, she appeared as a guest star in ABC Family’s comedy-drama series ‘Jane by Design’ and ‘Rosa the Imposer’ in the years that followed. Kara has also appeared in two television films, ‘Horizon’ and ‘Sleeper.’ She played Anna Webber in the 2013 film ‘Horizon,’ and Jennifer Jones in the 2018 film ‘Sleeper.’
- Despite having appeared in numerous television shows and films, Kara’s big break came from the NBC original series Chicago Fire.
- On September 23, 2014, she made her debut in the Chicago franchise in the season three premiere of ‘Chicago Fire.’ She played Sylvie Brett, a paramedic, in 2014’Chicago P.D.,’ 2015’Chicago Med,’ and 2017’Chicago Justice.’
- Kara, in addition to her television career, has worked in the Hollywood film industry. In 2012, she appeared in the short films ‘Remnant’ and ‘Prank.’ Later that year, she starred in the film ‘Beyond the Mask,’ alongside Andrew Cheney, John Rhys-Davies, and Alan Madlane.