Facts of KarinaOMG
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Gamer|
|Sibling:||brother: Ronald Kurzawa and sister: Aria Kurzawa|
KarinaOMG is a social media influencer and YouTuber from Canada. KarinaOMG has several social media handles, including Karina Kurzawa, GamerGirl, and KarinaOMG.
How old isKarinaOMG?
On March 23, 2007, KarinaOMG was born in Canada. Karina Calor, also known as Karina Kurzawa, is her real name. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she will turn 14 in 2021. She also has a younger sister, Aria, and a brother, Ronald Kurzawa, also known as RonaldOMG. Freddy Kurzawa is her father’s given name. They also reside in Spain and attend the Sotogrande International School.
How much is KarinaOMG Net Worth?
Karina is present on various social media platforms. Her Instagram account, ‘@kurzawa karina,’ is managed by her parents and has over 592K followers. She’s also on Twitter, where she has over 1,000 followers. Her TikTok account has more than 1.3 million followers and 19.8 million likes.
Her self-titled YouTube channel has over 1.34 million subscribers, and her ‘GamerGirl’ YouTube channel has over 4.77 million subscribers. Similarly, their joint YouTube channel ‘SIS vs BRO’ has amassed over 12.4 million subscribers.
When it comes to her earnings and net worth, Karina may have made a good living from her profession. Her YouTube channels clearly bring in a lot of money. Her net worth, on the other hand, is estimated to be in the $4 million range.
How tall is KarinaOMG?
She has a lovely personality and is a lovely young lady. Karina is 5 feet 1 inches tall and weighs approximately 50 kgs (110 lbs). Additionally, she has lovely blonde hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, no additional information on her body measurements is available.
Career line of KarinaOMG
- Karina began her social media journey on November 1, 2015, when she launched her own YouTube channel, Karina Kurzawa. FUNwithKARINA was the name at the time. On February 21, 2016, she made her first video post to the channel. ‘How to Make a DIY Picture Frame | Easy Kids Crafts’ is the title of the video.
- She uses it for personal blogging, makeup, and shopping, as well as fun DIYs and product reviews, as well as previously posted toy videos. Karina also shares a lot of information about her friends on her blog.
- She was, however, very active on the channel for the next four months before ceasing to post in June. In July 2018, Karina resumed uploading content.
- She and Ronald began working together on a joint channel called SIS vs BRO on March 3, 2016. She also has a gaming channel called GamerGirl, which she founded in April 2016 and primarily publishes Roblox and Minecraft content on.
- Karina has quickly risen to the top of the platform’s list of most popular young influencers.
- Her most successful endeavor is her collaborative YouTube channel ‘Sis vs Bro.’ It publishes content that includes challenges, polls, and games.
- The first video, titled ‘What’s in my mouth challenge! | Kids Playing,’ was uploaded the same day they launched the channel. In the years since, the channel’s popularity has skyrocketed, with millions of people watching each video.
- ‘Nighttime Routine!!’ is the most popular video on the channel. ‘School Days vs. Weekends.’ Other popular YouTube videos on this channel include ‘Pancake Art Challenge!!!,’ ‘Expectations vs Reality of Having a Sibling,’ and ‘All Morning & Night Routines!!!!’
- On April 23, 2016, she launched the ‘GamerGirl’ channel, which she uses to share content related to the video games Roblox and Minecraft. She and her brother also run a website where they sell their wares.