Facts of Karolina Wydra
|Full Name:||Karolina Wydra|
|Birthday:||fifth of March, 1981|
|Net Worth:||$400 thousand|
|Profession:||a Clean American entertainer|
Karolina Wydra is a Clean American entertainer best known for her roles in films such as Insane Idiotic Love, Be Benevolent Rewind and Europa Report. She is also a model who won the First Class Lee Pants Model Look Challenge in 1997. She was also featured on the cover of Germany’s Elle magazine in 2003.
Early Life of Karolina Wydra
Karolina Wydra was born in 1981 on the island of Opole, Opolskie, Poland. She blows her birthday flame on the fifth of March and is a Pisces. She has a clean and American identity, as well as a clean ethnic foundation. Karolina also has a more established sibling. Regardless, she hasn’t discussed her educational background, despite the fact that she is an alumni understudy. Karolina was born into the Wydra family but has yet to reveal her parents’ personalities. In any case, both of her guardians were educators, as her father taught Science and her mother taught Expressions. She also has a more experienced sibling who works as a bookkeeper in London.
Her parents moved to Orange County, California, in 1992, and started a cleaning business. In any case, her family was isolated in 2012 for an unknown reason. As a result, her mother returned to Poland.
What is Karolina Wydra Net Worth?
Karolina Wydra’snet worth is estimated to be $400 thousand as of 2020.
Who is Karolina Wydra Boyfriend?
Karolina keeps her lips sealed when discussing her dating life. Regardless, she let the cat out of the bag about having a long-distance relationship with her sweetheart on August 7, 2014, during one of E.J. Scott’s digital broadcasts. She hasn’t shared any additional information since then.
What is Karolina Wydra Height?
Karolina is one of the attractive VIPs who has kept her body in good shape. She stands $400 thousand tall and has a slim body structure. She also has a dark earthy eye color and hair color.
Karolina Wydra’s Career Line
- Karolina won the Tip Top Pants Model Look Challenge in October 1997, prior to her acting career.
- From then on, she was able to work on paper notices for brands such as Calvin Klein, Levi’s Red, John Frieda, Kenneth Cole, and others. She also worked for Armani Exchange and Charles David. Karolina was featured as a cover model in the German Elle and Clam magazines at the time.
- Karolina was later cast alongside George Clooney in a Nespresso commercial.
- She co-starred in the games show film Sugar and the parody dramatization film Be Thoughtful Rewind in 2008.
- The following year, she made her television debut as Christina in the arrangement, Law and Request: Criminal Goal.
- She first appeared as Jordyn in the 2011 rom-com film Insane, Inept, Love.
- Her job prompted her popularity to skyrocket. She was also cast as Dominika Petrova in the television series House as a repeat role. She appeared as Kelly in Miscreants, Ana in After, and Alice in Eugene in 2012. Regardless, she rose to prominence for her portrayal of Violet Mazurski in the television series True Blood.
- Karolina has appeared in shows and films such as Slippery Pete, Twin Pinnacles, Specialists of S.H.I.E.L.D., Europa Report, In essence, A Score to Settle, and others.