KassaDee Nelson is a well-known YouTube star who rose to prominence as a member of the family channel Not Enough Nelsons. KassaDee Nelson, along with her fifteen siblings and parents, has 470k subscribers and shares vlogs, skits, challenges, and dancing videos.
How old is KassaDee Nelson?
KassaDee Nelson will be 22 in 2021. She was born on March 21, 1999, in the United States. She is one of the Nelson family’s biological children, not an adopted child. The majority of her fans assumed she was adopted. She is, in fact, the family’s second child. She began watching YouTube when she was in middle school. Tiffany Nelson is the name of her mother. Despite the fact that her parents are featured on the YouTube channel, his father’s name has not yet been revealed.
Similarly, she has fifteen siblings named Luke Nelson, Beckham Ryder, Lilee Nelson, SaiDee Nelson, DelayNee, ElleCee Nelson, KennaDee, Bridger, Journee, Trey, Jaine, NayVee, PaisLee, Presley, and Ledger.
Furthermore, she is of American nationality but has not stated anything about her ethnic background. Moving on to her educational background, she may have graduated from high school and is currently enrolled in university. However, she has not mentioned the names of her educational institutions or the subject in which she is majoring.
How much is KassaDee Nelson Net Worth?
In terms of KassaDee Nelson’s earnings, she is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogger as well as a Youtube star who has amassed a sizable fortune. According to her YouTube statistics, she has published 43 videos with a total of more than 8 million views. Similarly, she releases 5 new videos per month on average, and her net worth is estimated to be around $90,000 as of March 2020.
As a result, her family channel Not Enough Nelsons has an estimated net worth of $994k as of March 2020. Similarly, she and her family live a lavish lifestyle thanks to their good fortune.
Who is KassaDee Nelson married to?
KassaDee Nelson is a married woman. In 2019, she married her high school sweetheart Josh Parker. They started dating in high school and were each other’s prom date. She has also featured him on her YouTube channel. The couple is very happy because they have a special bond and have spent their entire lives together. They are overjoyed to have exchanged vows and tied the knot with each other.
Furthermore, she has not been involved in any controversial acts and is more concerned with shaping her career than with being linked to scandals. She has maintained a clean image on social media.
How tall is KassaDee Nelson?
KassaDee Nelson, 21, is a lovely young lady with a charming personality. She stands at a good height and has a slim body. As a result, she has not specified her exact height, weight, and body stats. Similarly, she has lovely blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of KassaDee Nelson
- When it comes to KassaDee Nelson’s professional life, she began her YouTube career in middle school. On March 15, 2012, she launched her YouTube channel, JUSTKASS. On October 6, 2013, she posted her first debut video titled “PERFECT FALL MAKEUP HAIR AND OUTFIT! || JUSTKASS,” which has received over 20k views to date.
- Similarly, she uploads videos in which she collaborates with her siblings.
- However, three years later, she posted her second video, “AUGUST FAVORITES 2016!! || BEAUTYS4YOU.”
- She finally posts her videos after a long time. However, she is currently posing frequently about make-up, prank, unboxing, and other related content. With over 815k views, I I FiNALLY see my BOYFRIEND after TWO YEARS!!” is one of her most popular and viewed videos on her channel.
- Among her other notable videos are “OUR WEDDING VIDEO | JUSTKASS,” “ARGUING in front of my FAMILY to see how they REACT!” and “ARGUING in front of my FAMILY to see how they REACT!” *really awkward*,” “BECOMING PARENTS FOR 24 HOURS!! *Bad Idea*,” “Wearing a WIG in PUBLIC TO SEE IF MY FAMILY NOTICES ME!!,” and many more.
- On December 12, 2018, she also launched her family channel, Not Enough Nelsons. The channel features her, as well as her six biological siblings and nine adopted siblings. Except for the occasional meltdown and provide crazy family adventure, this channel had a blast filming.
- Every Saturday, they post vlogs of their crazy lives, dancing, skits, and challenges, among other things. She manages her family channel and is grateful to be part of such a large family.