Facts of Kathryn Mayorga
|May 30, 1984
With her claims of assault against Cristiano Ronaldo, a monster football player at the time, Kathryn Mayorga, a model born into a working-class family in Las Vegas, stood out as truly newsworthy. With the gossipy goodies about Kathryn’s claim, the scene that allegedly occurred in 2009 has now been restored in 2018.
Age and Parents of Kathryn Mayorga
Kathryn was born on May 30, 1984, in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. She identifies as an American and belongs to the white ethnic nationality. Gemini is her zodiac sign. Larry Mayorga, Kathryn’s father, worked as a firefighter, and Cheryl Mayorga, Kathryn’s mother, is a stay-at-home mom. Jason Mayorga, her younger sibling, was given a glimpse into her youth.
Larry and Cheryl Mayorga, Kathryn’s guardians, raised her in Las Vegas. Jason, her younger brother, was her companion throughout her adolescence. She married a bartender in 2008, but the relationship didn’t last more than a year. She earned her lone ranger diploma in reporting from the College of Nevada. Kathryn is a model who stands tall and has a figure that enchants those around her.
How much is Kathryn Mayorga Net Worth?
Kathryn Mayorga, a former model, gladly trains understudies in a Las Vegas evaluation school. According to PayScale, the average salary for a simple teacher is $44,279. She also acknowledges a large number of fortunes, as indicated by the given rate.
He paid Kathryn £287,000 to keep quiet about the incident after she was accused of assaulting the football star, who has a net worth of $450 million. Regardless, she is now making her case for the occasion. Kathryn’s total assets are valued at $200 thousand as of 2018.
Kathryn Mayorga’s Husband Albanian Barkeep
Kathryn had successfully formed a bond with her secondary school sweetheart. In 2008, she married an Albanian barkeep with whom she exchanged promises. Regardless, after a year of being together, the couple decided to end their relationship. Kathryn is currently more focused on her wedding than on dating or marrying someone.
Kathryn Mayorga’s Career Line
- Kathryn has been accused of assaulting Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the biggest names in football.
- She filed an assortment of proof against Cristiano in Clark Province Nevada’s Eighth Legal Locale Court on September 27, 2018.
- She told Der Spiegel magazine that she was terrified to accuse the megastar, but that she is getting closer now that the #MeToo movement has thoroughly convinced her.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was in Las Vegas for his days off in June 2009, and they met on July 13, 2009, in a dance club at the Palms Gambling Club Resort in Las Vegas.
- According to Mayorga’s declaration, Ronaldo invited Mayorga and others to his home for a view of the city. Mayorga was invited to join him in his hotel room’s hot tub.
- Ronaldo handed her the swimsuit, and as she went to the bathroom to change, he dragged her to the spot and attempted to attack her.
- Following the incident, Kathryn contacted the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, but she refused to reveal the suspect’s name or the region because of Ronaldo’s celebrity.
- She was examined at the College Clinical Center, where the chaperon informed her that she would be held responsible for attempting to blackmail the celebrity.
- The 33-year-old footballer denies the allegation and claims that Kathryn Mayorga and her allies are trying to gain attention by using his name.