Kelsy Ully is an American WestJet crew scheduler, traveler, and social media sensation. Kelsy Ully is best known as the ex-wife of celebrity Jonathan Scott, a well-known Canadian television personality.
How old is Kelsy Ully?
Kelsy Ully was born in 1988. Her exact birthday is unknown. She is probably 32 years old. She is of mixed ethnicity and holds an American nationality. In addition, her zodiac sign is Cancer. Kelsy was born in New York, USA. There is no information about her family history. She has a good education and attended Mount Royal University.
What is the Net Worth of Kelsy Ully?
Her net worth and other earnings are unknown. She does, however, make a good living from her profession. She has not, however, made the information public.
Who is Kelsy Ully married to?
Kelsy married her husband Jonathan Scott in Las Vegas. The couple married in 2007. In the same year, Kelsy was working as a Crew Scheduler for West Jet. After their marriage, the couple relocated to Las Vegas, where Kelsy worked two jobs at the same time.
As a result, because she was working two jobs, it’s possible that she didn’t have enough time to spend with him. Furthermore, it drew him back into depression while he was shooting for the Property Brothers. They mutually decided to end their relationship after all the struggle when he was unable to take it any further. After three years together, they divorced in 2013.
There were also rumors that after her marriage to Scott, she used to work as a waitress. As a result, Scott’s pride always got in the way of her job and her relationship. As a result, this could also be the end of their relationship. Jonathan has been in a serious three-year relationship with Jacinta Kuznetsov since his divorce. However, it did not function as well as the previous one. They divorced in 2018.
Scott was dating Zooey Deschanel, an American actress, as of 2019. As a result of their meeting at Carpool Karaoke, they began dating. While Jonathan is having so many romantic relationships with so many women, Kelsy Ully is busy building her career and hasn’t been in the news since she left Scott.
How tall is Kelsy Ully?
Kelsy is 5 feet 5 inches tall. Similarly, she weighs around 56 kilos. Furthermore, if we look at her physique, we can see that she has kept herself presentable. As a result, she would primarily include antioxidants and a low-calorie diet. Furthermore, she has a banana body type.
Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-38 inches. She has a shoe size of 6 (US) and a bra size of 33C.
Career line of Kelsy Ully
- Kelsy’s first job was with West Jet, a public company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. As a result, she worked as a Crew Scheduler from May 2005 to December 2008. Simultaneously, she is working in another firm of her current ex-husband Scott Real Estate, where she worked as an Executive Assistant from November 2005 to August 2010.
- Furthermore, after leaving this firm in 2010, she worked as a software developer and business consultant for ‘Too Zeroes’ from 2011 to 2013. In addition, in 2010, she was assigned as Executive Assistant and Office Manager at Auto Hail Pros. From 2010 to 2014, she worked there.
- Her job entailed traveling from city to city and identifying company brands that wanted to succeed quickly. While continuing to work at the same firm, she was promoted to the position of Administrative Assistant in July 2014, where she remained until October 2014.
- Kelsy joined Critical Control Energy Services Inc., a data management company, in 2014. As well as measurement solutions for Alberta’s oil and gas industry.
- Ully also worked as a client service advocate under this management. She was there, assisting the director and focusing on the quality of services. According to the source, she also acted as a liaison between clients and their partners. She worked there for seven months, from October 2014 to April 2015.
- Kelsy eventually landed at another privately held company, Cascad Process Controls. It is headquartered in Brooks, Alberta. Her first job at the firm was as a business development representative, where she had to establish new relationships while maintaining existing ones.
- Furthermore, in 2016, she began working at Impel Systems in Alberta, which specializes in complete control solutions as well as custom automation solutions. As a result, she has acted as a business operation up to this point.