Facts of Kelvin Hayden
|Full Name:||Kelvin Hayden|
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches|
Kelvin Hayden is a former American football cornerback who makes his debut with the Indianapolis Colts. Kelvin Hayden has also played for the Atlanta Falcons and the Chicago Bears.
How old is Kelvin Hayden?
Kelvin Hayden was born on July 23, 1983, and is currently 37 years old. Kelvin Darnell Hayden Jr. is his full name, and he was born under the sign of Leo. Similarly, Kelvin was born in Chicago, Illinois, and is an American citizen. Similarly, he is a Christian. However, there is no information about his ethnicity. Similarly, when it comes to his family history, Kelvin is very private. Similarly, there is no information about his parents or siblings in the media. He has, however, frequently shared photos of his parents and grandmother on his Instagram account.
Kelvin had a lifelong interest in sports and used to play football in high school and college. Similarly, as a kid, he was a huge Chicago Bears fan. In addition, Kelvin graduated from Hubbard High School in Chicago. Similarly, he was a four-year starter in football. Similarly, as a freshman cornerback, he was named All-Area and first-team All-PowerBar team after recording ten interceptions. Similarly, as a sophomore quarterback, Kelvin rushed for seven more touchdowns while passing for 21. As a junior, he was an All-Conference and All-Area selection with 2,135 yards.
How much does Kelvin Hayden earn?
The famous American football cornerback has a net worth of around $25 million. Similarly, he owns a plethora of luxury vehicles as well as a lavish house. However, there is no information about where he lives or any other relevant information.
Is Kelvin Hayden Dating?
Kelvin is straight and in a relationship. On May 14, 2018, he proposed to her longtime girlfriend Taraji P. Henson. They’ve been dating for 5 years. Similarly, Kelvin has three children from previous relationships. He has three children: two sons, Kelvin and Keller, and a daughter, Kyra.
How tall is Kelvin Hayden?
Kelvin is a professional athlete with a unique body shape. He is 6 feet tall (72 inches) and weighs around 88 kg. Similarly, based on his physical appearance, Kelvin has a charismatic personality, with black hair and black eyes.
Kelvin Hayden’s social media presence is limited to Instagram, where he has 112k followers on his @kelvinhayden account.
Career line of Kelvin Hayden
- Furthermore, Kelvin attended Joilet Junior College for two years, where he finished his career with 115 receptions for 1,839 yards. With 17 touchdowns, this was a two-time All-Conference and All-Region selection. However, after losing his first junior college game, he went on to work for Joilet JC, where he helped the team to 21 consecutive victories.
- It also became the 2002 NJCAA National Championship. As a sophomore, Kelvin was named NJCAA National Offensive National Player of the Year, earning first-team JC All-America honors.
- Similarly, he was named Conference Player of the Year after recording 72 receptions for 1,297 yards and 13 touchdowns.
- Following that, he transferred to Illinois. Similarly, Kelvin began playing for the University of Illinois.
- Similarly, in 2003, Kelvin led the Fighting Illini in receptions and receiving yards with 52 receptions for 592 yards. Similarly, prior to the 2004 season, Kelvin moved to cornerback, where he had 11 games, 71 tackles, and four interceptions.
- Kelvin began his professional career with the Indianapolis Colts, who drafted him in the second round. Similarly, he made his first career interception in Super Bowl XLI in his second season.
- In the Colts Stats, Kelvin made 239 total tackles and 9 interceptions, including three returns for touchdowns.
- Similarly, during his one-year stint with the Atlanta Falcons in 2011, he recorded 15 total tackles and two interceptions. Following that, on April 5, 2012, Kelvin signed a one-year contract with the Chicago Bears for $825,000.
- Similarly, in the ninth week, Hayden recovered two forced fumbles against the Tennessee Titans. Similarly, in 2012, he and four other players led the league in defensive fumble recoveries with four.
- Despite becoming an unrestricted free agent on March 26, 2013, Kelvin agreed to a one-year contract extension with the Chicago Bears. Similarly, due to a torn hamstring, he missed the entire 2013 season and resigned on February 28, 2014.
- Furthermore, Kelvin was waived by the Chicago Bears on August 30, 2014, as part of the final roster cuts.
- Similarly, after one year, he re-signed with the Chicago Bears to fill a roster spot left open by the injury to Marquess Wilson. Kelvin, in addition to his professional football career, is the co-founder of the Karpa Deem gym in Chicago, Illinois.