- Source of Wealth: Baseball
- Age: 50
- Birth Place: Donora, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.88 m)
- Weight: 230 lb (104 kg)
- Marital Status: Married (Melissa)
- Full Name: George Kenneth Griffey, Jr.
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: November 21, 1969
- Occupation: Retired Professional Baseball Player (outfielder)
- Education: Archbishop Moeller High School
- Children: 3 ( Ken Griffey III, Taryn Kennedy, and Tevin Kendall)
Ken Griffey Jr. is a retired American baseball player which has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
Ken Griffey Jr. started his career in baseball while attending Archbishop Moeller High School. He was first overall pick during the amateur draft for MLB.
Griffey did his major league debut when he joined the Seattle Mariners in 1989. His outstanding performance as an outfielder that makes him recognized as Gold Gloves awardee for 10 consecutive years and American League’s Most Valuable Player award in 1997.
He was traded by the Mariners to Cincinnati Reds in 2000 for a nine years contract with the team. Griffey has a short stint with Chicago White Sox in 2008, but he eventually became a free agent and moved to Seattle Mariners.
Griffey announced his retirement on June 2, 2011 after the second game against Minnesota Twins. A year later, he was hired by the Mariners as special consultant for the team.
George Kenneth Griffey, Jr. was born on November 21, 1969 in Donora, Pennsylvania. He is married to Melissa Griffey and has three children.