Kerri Browitt Caviezel is a well-known American celebrity wife. Kerri Browitt Caviezel rose to prominence as the wife of Jim Caviezel, an actor. Kerri, in addition to being a celebrity wife, is also an English teacher.
How old is Kerri Browitt Caviezel?
The exact date of birth, age, and zodiac sign of Kerri Browitt Caviezel are not available on the internet. She was born in Washington, D.C. When it comes to her family, Kerri’s parents are David James Browitt and Jean Vandetta. Kerri has three siblings: two brothers, David and Jim, and one sister, Kristen Linehan.
Kerri attended Cle Elum-Roslyn High School in Washington, USA. Kerri was a flutist as well as a standout basketball player in high school. She was also a first-team all-state basketball player. Kerri attended Western Washington University after graduating from high school. She was a member of the WWU Vikings basketball team at the time.
Similarly, in the 1988-89 season, Kerri was a co-captain of the team that set a record-breaking score of 30-5. Kerri also set another record when she became one of only two WWU Vikings players to have a career ranking among the top ten leaders in various aspects of the game at her college. Similarly, Kerri was named to the President’s List at her college nine times. She was also named an AIA National Scholar-Athlete.
Who is Kerri Browitt Caviezel married to?
Kerri Browitt Caviezel first met her future husband, Jim Caviezel, in 1993. The couple met on a blind date set up by Jim’s sister, Amy. The pair quickly became friends, fell in love, and dated for the next three years.
Kerri and Jim married on July 20, 1996, in the presence of their family and friends. They married at the Immaculate Conception Church in Roslynn, Washington. Kerri is a devout Catholic, just like her husband Jim. Even after two decades of marriage, the couple appears to have a strong marriage with no scandals or controversies.
The couple does not have biological children. They have, however, adopted three Chinese orphans. At the time of adoption, all of them were cancer patients. The celebrity couple has two sons, David and Bo, as well as a daughter, Lyn. Her son, Bo, and daughter, Lyn, were born with brain tumors, and her son, David, had high-stage sarcoma on his leg.
Fortunately, both of the children’s brain tumors were benign and were successfully removed. Similarly, David’s leg has been saved. They have a happy family life together in Washington, USA.
How tall is Kerri Browitt Caviezel?
Kerri Browitt Caviezel is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 60 kilograms. Kerri’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-25-34 inches. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Kerri Browitt Caviezel
- Kerri Browitt Caviezel is a professional English teacher. She is better known as the wife of the well-known American actor Jim Caviezel. Jim rose to prominence as Jesus Christ in the 2004 film The Passion of the Christ. Kerri was a skilled and successful basketball player before marrying Jim.
- Her tall stature, lean build, and outstanding court skills earned her a spot on her college’s women’s basketball team. Kerri worked as an English teacher after graduating from college and continues to do so today.
- Despite accompanying her husband to film and media events, Kerri manages to stay out of the spotlight. The celebrity wife is not on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. She is generally kept busy by her work and family life.
- Despite being a talented college basketball player, celebrity wife Kerri never made it to the professional ranks. Kerri was inducted into WWU’s Athletics Hall of Fame in February 2015.
- Kerri began her career as an English teacher in a high school in Seattle, Washington after graduating from college. Kerri got her first taste of media attention when she began dating and eventually married her husband, Jim. Prior to meeting him, Kerri had lived an ordinary and routine life.
- Even after marriage, the celebrity wife avoided the media. However, after her husband starred in the 2004 mega-hit film The Passion of the Christ, Kerri was thrust into the spotlight. The celebrity wife may appear on the red carpet with her husband at award ceremonies, film premieres, or other media events.