Facts of Keven Undergaro
|Full Name:||Keven Undergaro|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
Keven Undergaro is an American maker and author who is generally perceived as an originator of the celebrated online transmission network AfterBuzz TV. He has additionally filled in as a chief and maker for different films and TV programs.
How old is Keven Undergaro?
Keven Undergaro was born into a working-class family in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He discovered a greater interest in video games, comic books, television shows, and films as a child than in studies.
Keven earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Saint Anselm College. He wasn’t ready to commit to a traditional career, and his ingenuity led him to desire to work in Hollywood. Keven Undergaro is an American with a Caucasian ethnicity.
What is Keven Undergaro’s Net Worth?
AfterBuzz TV’s creator, Keven Undergaro, is a successful businessman. Because of his successful career, he has amassed a substantial net worth. Keven has a net worth of $10 million as of 2018, which he has amassed through his various jobs.
Furthermore, his wife Maria has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her career as a journalist. Mene’s net worth is estimated to be in the $7 million range.
How did Maria Menounos and Keven meet?
Keven Undergaro is a husband and father of two children. Since December 2017, he has been married to Greek actress and television personality Maria Menounos. Her Greek-born wife, Maria Menounos, is an American actress, journalist, television host, and occasional professional wrestler. Since 1998, the couple has been dating. The couple met while working together on a movie set. He had just turned 19 at the time.
According to some sources, On The Howard Stern Show, Undergaro proposed to her longtime girlfriend Menounos with an impressive bauble designed by jewelry designer Jean Dousset. Previously, Jean told PeopleStyle,
Keven’s sweetheart Maria was disowned by her strict Greek family at the beginning of their love affair because she was dating a non-Greek. Following that, on March 9, 2016, the couple became engaged. And they tied the knot in Times Square on December 31, 2017. During a ceremony presided over by Steve Harvey and broadcast live on Fox’s New Year’s Eve special. They cut a surprise wedding cake at a party after their wedding ceremony.
Along with her parents, Constantinos and Lisa, the couple was featured on Chasing Maria Menounos. Undergaro and Menounos are currently enjoying their lives with their families.
Keven Undergaro’s Career Line
- Keven began his writing career at a local television station in Los Angeles.
- He was a carnie for 20 hours a day before joining them.
- After a few years, he was appointed as the show’s executive producer on MTV.
- In the Land of Merry Misfits was his new venture in 2007.
- The 2011 Adventures of Serial Buddies was released 2011.
- He is a frequent guest on The Howard Stern Show and also works as a career consultant for those whom he believes have talent.
- Keven Undergaro founded the aforementioned AfterBuzz TV, which has grown into the world’s largest online broadcasting network.
- Along with Julianne Hough and his partner Maria Menounos, he also served as an executive producer for the BC series America’s Dance Battle. Keven appears on The Howard Stern Show frequently.