Facts of Kevin Fret
|Full Name:||Kevin Fret|
|Birth Day:||February 2, 1994|
|Born In::||Puerto Rico|
|Death Date||January 10, 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
Kevin Fret, a Puerto Rican vocalist, was best known for being the first gay Latin snare drummer to break into the music industry with the song “I’m This Way.” He was shot multiple times in the head and hip while riding a motorcycle in Santurce, San Juan, on January 10, 2019.
Early Life of Kevin Fret
Kevin was born in the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico on February 2, 1994. His zodiac sign was Aquarius, and he was of Puerto Rican descent. However, there is no information about Kevin’s family foundation.
Kevin was born in Puerto Rico and grew up there with his family. Despite this, the rapper had revealed nothing about his family.
Kevin Fret’s Reasons for Death
Kevin was riding his motorcycle around the Santurce neighborhood of San Juan around 9:30 a.m. GMT when he was shot multiple times. According to the police, he was riding a motorcycle with another man, and the police are looking for him. After the incident, the person immediately fled.
Kevin was then taken to the nearby Ro Piedras Clinical Center, where he was declared dead after being shot in the head and hip. His commander confirmed his death and stated,
“There are no words to describe the desire we have and the agony we feel as we realize that a person with so many dreams must leave. We should all join together in these trying times and pray for peace for our beloved Puerto Rico.”
The Puerto Rican police are investigating the incident, but no additional evidence or rationale has been discovered. According to the Police Division, the number of passings on Puerto Rico’s roads has risen to 22 as a result of his death.
What is Kevin Fret Net Worth?
The meaning of trap is drug deals, and the melody is sung in such a way that it depicts the savagery, destitution, and life on the road that people face. Prior to his death, he had accumulated a total of $100,000 in assets from his profession.
Is Kevin Fret Gay?
Kevin was openly gay and had revealed all of his sexual preferences. Despite this, his love life was rarely revealed. Before his death, he never mentioned his dating life or his accomplice.
Kevin was 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed 70 kilograms. According to some online sources, he had 12 inch biceps and wore size 11 (UK) shoes.
Kevin Fret’s Career Line
- Kevin was a rising Latin snare drummer who was known for being open about his sexuality as a gay man as well as his sex variation looks. With his single “Soy Asi (I’m this way),” he achieved success in the music industry on April 7, 2018.
- Kevin later collaborated with Mike Duran on the melody Diverse, which was released on July 18th, 2018.
- Kevin made headlines in 2018 after being involved in a fight in Miami and being charged with battery.
- The reason for the incident was a direct result of his openness about his sexuality.
- Trap music is a style of Southern hip-hop that gained popularity in the late 1990s.