Ki Do Hoon is a South Korean actor best known for his roles in the feature film C’Est Si Bon and the television dramas “Should We Kiss First and The King In Love.” Furthermore, Ki DoHoon (also spelled Ki DoHun) is an SM Entertainment rookie actor.
How old is Ki Do Hoon?
The actor was born on April 5, 1995, in Seoul, South Korea. Ki Do Hoon is of Korean nationality and of Asian ethnicity. Similarly, he is 25 years old and born under the sign of Aries. In terms of education, he attended Chungang University High School. He has not revealed any additional information about his parents, siblings, or childhood.
How much is Ki Do Hoon’s Net Worth?
Ki Do Hoon clearly has a high net worth as an actor. His net worth is most likely between $100,000 and $1 million. With his income, he can easily meet his basic needs. Furthermore, his primary source of income is his work as an actor.
Is Ki Do Hoon single?
The 24-year-old actor has not spoken about his romantic love life. There is also no indication or information about his previous relationships. He appears to be single at the moment and is more concerned with furthering his career than with having a romantic relationship with any girl. Or maybe he hasn’t found his dream girl yet and is still looking for her. He is currently single and enjoys his acting career.
How tall is Ki Do Hoon?
In terms of body measurements, the actor stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 69 kg. He, too, has black eyes and black hair. He has a fair complexion and a dashing personality. His stunning style and handsome appearance are also factors in his popularity. For the time being, no additional information on his body measurements, shoe size, or dress size is available.
Career line of Ki Do Hoon
- Ki Do Hoon began his career as a model with ESteem Model Management, but has since moved more into acting. Korean actor best known for his roles in the feature film C’Est Si Bon and the television dramas Should We Kiss First and The King In Love.
- He is under contract with SM Entertainment. He was a model for ESteem Entertainment in 2015 before becoming an actor (Portfolio). He received barista training in order to better understand and express the character of Yeo Ha Min in SB’s drama “Should We Kiss First?”
- The gifted artist has walked the runway before. He’s only a newcomer to the acting actor, but he’s already a big hit. In 2015, he played a supporting role in the film “C’est Si Bon.”
- Then, in 2016, he had a minor role in the drama “The Success Story of Novice Shaman Gong.” After that, in 2017, he appeared in three dramas: “Drama Special Season 8: SLow,” “The King in Love,” and “Should We Kiss First?”
- In 2018, Ki Do Hoon played a minor role in the Korean drama “Dae Jang Geum is Watching.” Similarly, he had minor roles in four dramas in 2019.
- The dramas were “Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy,” “Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land,” “Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude To All Legends,” and “Catch The Ghost.” In addition, in 2020, he played a supporting role in the drama “Once Again.”
- He enjoys traveling and staying active outside of his acting career. He enjoys eating out and sports. He enjoys horseback riding, boxing, jet skiing, surfing, and occasionally golf, as well as other leisure sports. He spent months practicing horseback riding for the drama “The King in Love.”
- Ki Do Hoon had a white-grey haired rabbit in 2014. He also prefers cats over dogs, chicken over pizza, and phone calls over text messages. Similarly, he enjoys the music of Yoon Jong Shin (). He claims he can’t sing or dance. Instead of singing, he’d rap. Furthermore, because he cannot naturally display aegyo, he finds it difficult to do so when asked. He claims to be goofy, energetic, and full of passion, which causes him to get ahead of himself.