Facts of Kim Bordenave
|Full Name:||Kim Bordenave|
In the same way as other individuals who came to unmistakable quality for their relationship with a celebrated VIP, Kim Bordenave is one of them. She got the media consideration after her sentimental relationship with Irish entertainer Colin Farrell with whom she shares a child.
When was Kim Bordenave Birthed?
Kim Bordenave was born in Canada in 1972. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She is both an American and Canadian nationality, and she is of African-American ethnicity. But she hasn’t revealed much about her childhood, parents, siblings, or education.
Who is Kim Bordenave married to?
Kim Bordenave is married to Jimmy Gamboa. They married in a private ceremony in Malibu, attended by family and close friends. The couple is currently enjoying a happy and blissful married life. Kim Bordenave previously had a relationship with Irish actor Colin Farrell.
The couple began dating in 2002, and on September 12, 2003, Bordenave gave birth to their first child, a son named James Padraig Farrell. James has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that causes a lack of speech, impaired balance, developmental delays, and neurological problems. Unfortunately, their relationship lasted more than a year before they split up in 2003. Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son in May 2021.
What is the Net Worth of Kim Bordenave?
Kim Bordenave’s modeling career has brought her good fortune. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $100,000. She is living a lavish and cool lifestyle as a result of her current wealth.
Height and weight of Kim Bordenave
Kim Bordenave, a stunning model, has a well-maintained average body physique. She has a height of 1.78m (5 feet and 8 inches) and a body weight of around 56kg (123.5lbs). She has beautiful brown eyes and black hair. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Kim Bordenave’s Career Line
- Kim Bordenave is a model who is both American and Canadian. She rose to prominence following her relationship with Colin Farrell, a well-known Irish actor, from 2002 to 2003.
- The couple is the proud parents of James Padraig Farrell, who has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that causes a lack of speech, impaired balance, developmental delays, and neurological problems.
- Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son in May 2021.
- Kim Bordenave began her modeling career at a young age. She’s also appeared in a number of magazines and commercials.
- However, there isn’t much information available about her career.
- Bordenave, along with her husband Jimmy Gamboa, co-founded “THERAsurf” in addition to her modeling career.
- The organization allows disabled children to benefit from that positive energy by safely getting them into the water and up on waved.
- They consider surfing to be a form of therapy and believe in its transformative power. They also help to instill courage and confidence in disabled children and their families.