Jennie Kim is a singer, rapper, dancer, and model from South Korea. Kim Jennie made her YG Entertainment debut in August 2016 as the rapper and vocalist of the girl group Blackpink. She has maintained her image as a powerful, aggressive performer as a singer and rapper.
How old is Kim Jennie?
Jennie Kim was born on January 1, 1996, in Seoul, South Korea, in Cheongdam-Dong. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, and she is 24 years old.Her father is a hospital owner, and her mother works for the Korean media company ‘CJ E&M.’Jennie moved to New Zealand with her family when she was eight years old. She attended ‘ACG Parnell College’ for her higher education. She returned to South Korea with her family after graduating from high school.
Education of Kim Jennie
Jennie moved to New Zealand with her family when she was a child. She also completed her intermediate schooling in New Zealand. She attended Auckland’s Waikowhai Intermediate School.
She returned to Korea after finishing her higher education at ‘ACG Parnell College.’ She was signed by ‘YG Entertainment’ as soon as she returned home. Jenie went to Cheongdam Middle School and Chungdam High School in Korea.
How much is Kim Jennie Net Worth?
Jennie won her first Song of the Year Award as a solo artist at the 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards. Similarly, she won Digital Bonsang for her song Solo at the 34th Golden Disc Awards 2020.
Jennie has amassed a sizable fortune in just four years since her debut. She made money as a member of Blackpink, a solo singer, a rapper, a model, and through brand endorsements. Jennie also has an estimated net worth of $8 million US dollars.
Does Kim Jennie have a Boyfriend?
Kim Jennie is the only Blackpink member who has been confirmed to be in a relationship while in the band. Jennie was photographed on a date with Kai, a member of the South Korean boy band EXO, in early January 2019. Later, they both confirmed that they had been in a romantic relationship since October 2018. A few months later, the couple confirmed their split.
Rumors of Kim Jennie
Jennie’s company, ‘YG,’ is well-known for its stringent rules and regulations. Jennie, on the other hand, has become embroiled in a number of controversies. The first was taken from an episode of the comedy variety show ‘Knowing Bros.’ Her response to one of the cast members appeared to be very offensive and rude, but she never responded to the backlash.
She became the subject of a scandal, with fans accusing her of being sluggish and lacking enthusiasm and passion. On December 6th, Jennie disappointed many of her fans at the ‘Kakao Games 2018 Year-End Party.’
Height of Kim Jennie
She has a great sense of style and is a fashion influencer. She has appeared as a model in a variety of fashion magazines and clothing lines. Starting with Chanel and progressing to Adidas or Hera.
Jennie is one of the band’s shortest members. She is approximately 163 cm (5 feet 4 inches) tall. Similarly, her body weight is 55 kg. Her body measurements are 34-waist-hips-34-waist-hips-34-waist-hips-34-waist-hips-34-waist-hips-
Career line of Kim Jennie
- Jennie began her career in the k-pop industry in August 2016. Jennie was signed by YG Entertainment when she was 14 years old.
- While still a trainee, Jennie collaborated with labelmate G-Dragon on his song “Black” in 2013 and performed on stage at the TV show Inkigayo. Similarly, she appeared in the song “Special” from her labelmate Lee Hi’s debut album First Love. She also appeared as a vocalist on Seungri’s EP song that same year.
- The debut of Jennie’s group ‘Blackpink’ was planned long before 2012. On June 29, 2016, she was revealed to the world as the final debuting member. Jennie made her debut with her bandmates Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose on August 8, 2016, with their first album ‘Square One.’
- Jennie Kim poses for a photo with her Blackpink bandmates for Billboard.
- One of their songs, ‘Whistle,’ went to number one on the Gaon digital chart, and the music video went viral on YouTube. They conquered the world in an instant, becoming the highest-rated female brand on the ‘Billboard Social 50.’
- On June 22, 2017, Jennie and her band reached the pinnacle of their career with the release of their single “As If It’s Your Last.” The song debuted at number one on the Billboard World Digital Song chart. They didn’t have a choice but to keep going. Similarly, they made their Japanese debut on August 30, 2017.
- Jennie and her band performed at Coachella in April 2019. She was the first Korean solo artist to perform at Coachella, and her powerful performance was named one of the “Top 10 Best Things We Saw at Coachella 2019.”
- Jennie is also the group’s fashion influencer. She has been seen and dressed in fashion shows for well-known brands such as Gucci, Lanvin, Chanel, and Givenchy. In terms of her solo work, she began as a model for ‘Chanel Beauty.’
- Jennie made her solo debut in October of 2018. On November 12, 2018, Jennie released her debut single “Solo,” making her the first member of Blackpink to make her solo debut.
- Furthermore, her song dominated the Korean daily and weekly charts for 15 days in a row, achieving all-kill in major music sites. Similarly, “Solo” became the most viewed music video by a Korean female artist in six months, with 300 million views.