Kim Jisoo is a singer, dancer, and model from South Korea. Kim Jisoo made her debut as the lead vocalist and visual of the girl group Blackpink in August 2016 under YG Entertainment. As a celebrity, she has gained the majority of her notoriety due to her attractive appearance and abilities.
How old is Kim Jisoo?
Kim Jisoo was born in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, on January 3, 1995. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, and she’s 26 years old. She is of Asian descent and holds Korean nationality.
Jisoo grew up in South Korea’s capital city of Seoul. The information about her parents is not available on the internet. Jisoo has a lively and four-dimensional personality. Jisoo’s bandmate, Jennie, has stated that she does not speak English because she is embarrassed to do so, but she does understand English.
Jisoo was given her name because of her attractiveness and personality. She was very popular at the School Of Performing Arts High School where she attended.
How much is Kim Jisoo’s Net Worth?
Jisoo has yet to make her solo debut. She, on the other hand, has made her acting debut. Jisoo has won a slew of awards with her band. They were named Rookie of the Year at the Golden Disc Awards in their first year. Jisoo has amassed a fortune in only four years. She has made money as a member of Blackpink, a model, and a brand endorser. Jisoo also has an estimated net worth of $8 million USD.
Is Kim Jisoo married or has a Boyfriend?
Kim Jisoo has never had a boyfriend. Her company, YG, prohibits the girls from dating and strictly prohibits them from socializing with boys. The agency had even scheduled their lunch and eating schedules to be different from male trainees. It is strictly forbidden for male artists to meet and converse with one another.
Jisoo, on the other hand, has avoided controversies and rumors, unlike Jennie. Her fans, however, ship her with other male artists because she is a woman in the music industry. Similarly, there are rumors that she is secretly dating BTS’s V. She was also linked to EXO’s Suho, an Ikon member. Her rumors, on the other hand, are all untrue.
How tall is Kim Jisoo?
Jisoo is one of the band’s smallest members. She is approximately 162 cm tall, or 5 feet 3 inches. Her body weight is 45 kg as well.
Jisoo’s weight is constantly fluctuating. Her waist expands in response to her weight gain; as she gains weight, her waist expands, and vice versa. Her body shape is either a pear, a spoon, or an inverted triangle.
Career line of Kim Jisoo
- Jisoo joined YG Entertainment through an audition in 2011. Jennie’s career did not begin immediately after she signed the contract, but rather after a four-year period of intense training. She not only practiced singing, but she also learned how to dance.
- Jisoo was well-known for her lovely face and talents long before her debut. As a result, he has appeared in a number of commercials. Jisoo made a cameo appearance in KBS2’s drama The Producers while still a trainee, along with her label made and senior Sandara Park.
- Her debut as a member of the girl group ‘Blackpink’ was planned long before 2012, and she had been rigorously trained and prepared for the world for years. On August 8, 2016, she made her debut with her bandmates Jennie, Lisa, and Rose with their first album ‘Square One.’
- One of their songs, ‘Whistle,’ became the number one hit on the ‘Gaon digital Chart,’ and the music video went viral on YouTube. They conquered the world in an instant, becoming the highest-rated female brand on the ‘Billboard Social 50.’
- On June 22, 2017, Jisoo and her group reached the career of their careers with the release of their single ‘As If It’s Your Last.’ The song first appeared on the Billboard World Digital Song chart. They didn’t have a choice but to keep moving. Similarly, on August 30, 2017, they made their Japanese debut. Jisoo and her band took the stage at Coachella in April of 2019. They were the first Kpop act to play Coachella.
- Jisoo has dabbled in fashion as well. She dresses up for fashion shows featuring well-known brands such as Gucci, Burberry, Chanel, and Givenchy. Her solo career began long before her debut in Blackpink, as an actor and model.
- Jisoo has only appeared in two Korean TV series as a cameo, the first of which was in 2015, when she played herself in KBS2’s The Producers. In 2019, she made a cameo appearance in the tvN series Arthdal Chronicles.