Kondzilla is a well-known Brazilian music video director and producer who has over 39 million YouTube subscribers. He started his YouTube channel in 2011, and it quickly grew in popularity when compared to other YouTube channels. He has collaborated with a number of rappers in the music industry, including Charlie Earthy colored Jr and Racionais MCs, to name a few.
Early Life of Kondzilla
On the thirteenth of September 1988, Kondzilla was born in Guarujá, So Paulo, Brazil. Konrad Cunha Dantas is his real name. He is of Brazilian descent and was born under the Virgo zodiac sign. His mother died when he was only 18 years old, which is a tragic circumstance for any child. After that, he relocated to Sao Paulo to pursue his interests in photography and cinematography.
Kondzilla was born in the Brazilian city of Guarujá and later relocated to Sao Paolo to pursue his dreams. He struggled with the heartbreaking death of his mother when he was only 18 years old. Despite this, he continued to pursue his dream and considered photography and cinematography.
What is Kondzilla Net Worth?
He was nominated for Best Music Video at the Multi Show Grants in 2015 for Karol Conka’s video, Tombei. His net worth is currently estimated to be around $3 million.
Who is Kondzilla Girlfriend?
Kondzilla has become a well-known figure in the music industry, and he can be seen walking around with celebrities all over the world. Many young ladies want to be with him because of his fame and character, but the actor wants to focus on his career.
It’s difficult to tell whether he’s with someone from his Instagram account because he’s always surrounded by beautiful women. Regardless, we won’t be able to close anything until the performer confirms it.
What is the Height of Kondzilla?
Kondzilla is a handsome man with a unique physique and ideal height. He aspires to be in good shape for his age.
Kondzilla’s Career Line
- Kondzilla went through a lot when he lost his mother when he was 18 years old, and one can’t imagine how difficult it must have been for him.
- Regardless, he re-established himself and purchased a Canon EOS 5D camera from his mother’s protection.
- After that, he went to Sao Paulo to hone his cinematography and photography skills.
- In 2011, Kondzilla launched his YouTube channel, Waterway KondZilla, which quickly gained a large following.
- His recordings have been viewed 19 billion times since they were first released.
- According to sources, his YouTube channel is the fifth most subscribed channel on the platform.