Facts of Konnie Huq
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birth Name:||Kanak Asha Huq|
|Birth Place:||Hammersmith, London|
|Children:||Covey and Huxley (sons)|
|Date of Birth:||17/07/1975|
|Mother:||Roshan Ara Huq|
Konnie Huq ( brought into the world July 17, 1975) is an English author and TV moderator. She is most popular for introducing BBC’s kids show Blue Peter. She was the longest-serving female moderator of the show, having introduced the show for more than 10 years.
When was Konnie Huq Birthed?
Huq was born on July 17, 1975, in Hammersmith, West London, to Bangladeshi guardians who had emigrated to the UK in the 1960s. She also has two older sisters, Rupa Huq and Nutun Huq.
In London, Konnie attended Notting Hill and Ealing High Schools. She earned nine GCSEs there, as well as A-levels in material science, arithmetic, and science. She then attended Robinson College before graduating from Cambridge University with a 2:1 degree in Economics.
Who is Konnie Huq husband?
Konnie Huq wedded Charlie Brooker on 26 July 2010. The marriage occurred in Las Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel. They wedded subsequent to dating for a very long time.
The couple brought forth their first youngster, Covey on March 23, 2012. after 2 years, on February 28, 2014, they brought forth their second child Huxley.
How much is Konnie Huq Net Worth?
Konnie Huq has total assets of $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. She has collected the greater part of her cash through her work as a TV moderator, generally through Blue Peter. Her better half Charlie Brooker likewise has total assets of $8 million.
Konnie Huq’s Career line
- Konnie began her vocation as a journalist for the kids’ program Newsround. She talked with Labor pioneer Neil Kinnock before the 1992 general political race. In the very year, she was a hopeful on Blockbusters.
- Huq made her introducing debut in a youngsters’ test show called “Backpedal on everything that was said”. She introduced the show from 1994 to 1996. In 1997, she introduced Channel 5’s show Milkshake and furthermore was the publication partner for Total Sports Magazine.
- In December 1997, she was employed to have the youngsters’ TV program Blue Peter by the BBC. As a feature of the show, she visited Bangladesh and conversed with her more distant family. Alongside Bangladesh, she additionally visited places like India, Angola, Japan, and some more.
- She likewise a Guinness record during the show by sticking 17 Blue peter identifications onto co-moderator Andy Akinwolere’s shirt in one moment.
- Konnie declared her takeoff from the show subsequent to working for more than 10 years on 31 May 2007. She introduced her last Blue Peter show on January 22, 2008.
- In 2010, Konnie introduced The Xtra Factor’s seventh season supplanting Holly Willoughby, who had endorsed to show up in The Morning. The show circulated on ITV2.
- Konnie Huq additionally introduced UK Top 40 for the CBBC channel from 2002-2004. Different shows She introduced incorporate Top of the Pops, Your News, Guinness World Records Smashed, and Hannah-Oke.
- Huq has additionally introduced numerous shows on Radio. She introduced Channel 4’s show The Tube in 2006 and BBC Asian Network in 2007.
- Konnie is additionally known for her cause work. She is a big-name diplomat for the British Red Cross. She has additionally visited Uganda and Afghanistan to help vagrants and war casualties.