Facts of Kristen Johnston:
|Full Name:||Kristen Johnston|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Kristen Angela Johnston is an award-winning film and theater actress from the United States. Kristen Johnston is best known for her role in the TV series ‘3rd Rock From The Sun.’ Her first feature film, The Debt, won Best Short Film at the Cannes Film Festival. As of 2018, she has been working on the television series Mom.
What is the Age of Kristen Johnston?
Kristen Johnston is 53 years old. She was born on September 20, 1967, in Washington, DC, but raised in Fox Point, Wisconsin. Kristen Angela Johnston recently turned 53 years old. Rod Johnstone, her father, was a former Wisconsin Republican state senator. Her family and she relocated to Fox Point, Wisconsin.
Education of Kristen Johnston
Kristen graduated from St. Eugene’s Catholic Grade School. She then transferred to Whitefish Bay High School. She was an exchange student in Sweden and South Africa as a teen. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1989 from the University of New York after finishing her education.
Johnston became addicted to drugs and alcohol when she was a teen. Johnston admitted to having a Vicodin addiction. She also admitted to drinking at least two bottles of wine per day.
Awards and Nominations of Kristen Johnston
Kristen Johnston is an award-winning actress. She has received numerous honors thus far. She received two Emmy nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress for her role in the TV series “3rd Rock from the Sun.”
Similarly, her first short film, ‘The Debt,’ won Best Short at the Cannes Film Festival. She was also nominated for a Drama Desk Award for her performance in the plays ‘The Lights’ and ‘So Help Me God.’
How much is the Net Worth of Kristen Johnston?
Kristen’s net worth is estimated to be in the $15 million range. She makes the majority of her money as an actress in theater, TV shows, and films. Similarly, when she was on ‘The Exes,’ she was paid $50,000 per episode.
Who is Kristen Johnston Married to? Who is Kristen Johnston Partner?
Kristen Johnston is rumored to be single at the moment. Nothing is known about her current relationship status in the media or on the internet. She does appear to be interested in actors, as both of her previous dates are well-known actors.
Similarly, Kristen first dated actor David Newsom in 1996 and Ryan Reynolds in 1997. (1999-2000). Similarly, she has mentioned her first love, Todd Weeks, on her Instagram with the above image.
Johnston was diagnosed with lupus myelitis, which caused her to miss filming for some episodes of her show The Exes. Leah Remini played her character in season three to cover for Johnston’s absence.
How Tall is Kristen Johnston?
Kristen Johnston stands 6 feet tall. She has a voluptuous body. Her body measurements are 36-inch breasts, 25-inch waists, and 34-inch hips. Similarly, her dress size is 10 and her shoe size is 10.5.
Career Line of Kristen Johnston
- Kristen Johnston began her acting career in theaters and plays. She made her stage debut with New York’s Atlantic Theater Company, where she appeared in numerous productions including As You Like It and Stage Door.
- She then worked with a number of theater companies, including Naked Angels Theater Company, New York Stage and Film, and Lincoln Center Theater. Johnston was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for her performance in The Lights at Lincoln Center Theater.
- Similarly, she auditioned for a number of television and movie stars. Finally, in 1996, she was cast in the television series 3rd Rock from the Sun.
- With her role in the third rock series, she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series twice.
- Johnston made her feature film debut in The Debt, which won Best Short Film at the 1993 Cannes Film Festival.
- Her filmography also includes Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999), Ice Age, Absolutely Fabulous, Ugly Betty, and The Exes. Her most recent appearance is in the series Mom, in which she has a recurring role.
- She also appeared in the sixth and final season of Sex and the City. In 2005, she appeared in six episodes of NBC’s ER. Similarly, she played Patsy in a proposed American remake of the British TV show Absolutely Fabulous.
- However, the series was never picked up by a network. In the 2009 season of Ugly Betty, she appeared in a recurring role once more. She made a one-episode appearance as a dominatrix in the second season premiere of Bored to Death.
- In addition, she appeared in the TV Land sitcom The Exes. The show aired for four seasons between November 30, 2011, and September 16, 2015.
- In 2018, she began recurring on the CBS sitcom Mom and was promoted to series regular for season 7 (2019–2020).