Kristen Stewart is a multi-talented American artist who has won numerous awards and is extremely popular for her role as Isabella “Bella” Swan in the hit series “Twilight.” She has won numerous awards, including several Teen Choice and People’s Choice awards for her outstanding performance in the film franchise. She has been recognized as an actress for her work in the thriller Panic Room, earning her a Young Artist Award nomination. She has several popular films to her credit, including Snow White and the Hunter, Camp X-Ray, Still Alice, Sils Maria’s Clouds and Lizzie. She is the first American actress to receive the César for Best Supporting Actress for her role opposite Juliette Binoche in Olivier Assayas’ French film, Clouds of Sils Maria.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart
KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew, Beard
Actress, model, director
Anniversary / date of birth
Kristen Stewart was born on April 9, 1990 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 28 years old.
Sign of the sun
Kristen was educated in local schools until 7 Grade, she completed high school correspondence as she became involved in the very young game.
- Father – John Stewart (stage manager and television producer)
- Mother – Jules Mann-Stewart (script supervisor)
- Brothers and sisters – Cameron B. Stewart (older brother), Dana Stewart (adopted brother), Taylor Stewart (adopted brother)
Kristen Stewart has been working with New Zealand model Stella Maxwell since 2016.
She had frequented many men before becoming a romantic relationship with Maxwell. She briefly dated her co-star Michael Angarano. She is best known for her relationship with Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson from 2009 to 2012. The couple split up in July 2012 after several publications published pictures of her cheats on Pattinson with her director Snow White. and Rupert Sanders. Sanders was 19 years old and was married to her. Both Stewart and Sanders made a public apology for their relationship.
She was also in brief contact with visual effects producer Alicia Cargile, musician St. Vincent and French singer Soko.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 pounds
- Measurements – 33-23-34
- Chest – 33 inches
- Cut – 23 inches
- hip – 34 inches
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Beginning of the film
Kristen Stewart debuted as an actress with a minor role in the Disney Channel TV movie “The Thirteen Year”.
At age 14, she won her first role as Maddy Phillips in the 2004 Catch That Kid children’s action comedy.
Beginning of television
Kristen appeared in an episode as an announcer in “The Sarah Silverman Program” in 2008. In 2017, she staged an episode titled “Kristen Stewart / Alessia Cara” in “Saturday Night Live”.
Her work as Isabella “Bella” Swan in the series “Twilight” is still considered one of her revolutionary performances throughout her acting career. The film franchise “Twilight” is inspired by Stephanie Meyer’s hit novels of the same name.
Stewart appeared in Porsche’s advertising in 2002. She also did an approval work for Chanel and Balenciaga perfumes.
She is the ambassador of the brand Chanel and Balenciaga.
Kristen Stewart Favorites
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Pasta, Red Apple
- Favorite cuisine – Italian
- Favorite Movies – Last Tango In Paris (1972), A Woman Under Influence (1974), The Shining (1980), The Lost Boys (1987)
- Favorite Actress – Jodie Foster
- Favorite Director – John Cassavetes
- Favorite Band – Beatles
- Favorite musical artist – Irish soul singer Van Morrison
- Favorite Songs – Supermassive Black Hole, Madame George (1968 song performed by Van Morrison)
- Favorite books – “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck, “The Stranger” by Albert Camus, “Hot Water Music” by Charles Bukowski, “Sexus” by Henry Miller, “Madame de Pompadour” by Nancy Mitford, “Letters from the Earth “From Mark Twain,” On The Road “by Jack Kerouac.
- Favorite Accessories – Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Chuck Taylors, Vans, Vintage T-Shirts, Converse Shoes
- Favorite place – Spain
- Favorite perfume – Brit by Burberry for women
- Favorite Makeup Products – Shiseido Moisturizers, Cle de Peau Correction, Stila Convertible Colors, Laura Mercier Tracer, Anastasia Brow Liner, Ve Neill Brushes, Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura
- Favorite Colors – Bright Red, Sky Blue, Lime Green, Turquoise
The net worth of Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart has a net worth of $ 70 million. She received $ 25 million as compensation for the latest Twilight movie, as well as a portion of the profits that could add her total salary to more than $ 40 million. She is one of the best paid actresses in Hollywood. She lives in Los Angeles.
Social media Profiles
She’s not on social media.
Kristen Stewart Facts
She grew up in Colorado and Pennsylvania before returning to Los Angeles at the age of 8.
She was discovered by a talent scout who was impressed by her performance in a Christmas game at elementary school at the age of eight.
Kristen began her acting career early with minor roles in films before entrusting her with the lead role in the movie Catch That Kid.
She had to wear brown contact lenses for her Bella Swan role in the Twilight series because she was naturally green.
She is good friends with Scout Taylor-Compton, Riley Keough and Dakota Fanning.
In 2008, she was voted “the sexiest young actress of the film fanatic”. That same year, she was ranked 17th in the list of 30 actresses aged 30 and under from Entertainment Weekly.
She has three dogs: Bear, Bernie and Cole; and also has a cat named Max / Jella.
Kristen was first on the list of “Best-Paying Hollywood Actresses” in 2012 by Forbes magazine, with annual revenues estimated at $ 34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
She ranked third and thirteenth on FHM’s “Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
She has dual American and Australian citizenship.
In 2013, she won the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Face of Heroism” for “Snow White and the Hunter”.
Kristen publicly appeared as bisexual in Saturday Night Live in February 2017.
In 2010, she won the BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award.
Stewart appeared in the clip of the title of Interpol “If You Really Love Nothing” in August 2018.
She is working on her first directorial film, which will be an adaptation of writer Lidia Yuknavitch’s memoir “The Chronology of Water”.