Kristina Pink is a successful sideline reporter for FOX Sports’ NFL coverage. Kristina Pink also works for FOX Sports’ regional network as a courtside reporter for the Los Angeles Clippers. In addition, she covered Super Bowl XLIV in 2010 and the 2010 Pro Bowl in Miami.
How old is Kristina Pink?
Kristina Pink is 35 years old. She was born on March 12, 1986, in Miami, Florida, USA. Furthermore, there is no information about her parents, siblings, or early life. Likewise, she is of American nationality. She is also of African-American ethnicity.
In terms of education, she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications from the University of Florida in 2007. She also graduated from high school in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
How much is Kristina Pink Net Worth?
Kristina is a hard worker. Her profession has brought her a lot of money. Kristina’s annual salary as a reporter is $63k. She hasn’t revealed her exact net worth as of yet. Nonetheless, it is estimated to be in the six figures.
Is Kristina Pink married?
Kristina is a single woman. She has not disclosed any information about her relationships. She is currently unattached. She is also too preoccupied with climbing the ladder of success as a sportscaster/reporter to get involved in current events.
How tall is Kristina Pink?
Kristina has a wonderful personality as well as a stunning body figure. She is also 5ft 8inches tall and weighs 57 kg. Likewise, she has dark-brown hair and dark-brown eyes.
Career line of Kristina Pink
- In terms of Kristina Pink’s career, she began in college by providing Florida athletics feature stories. She had even worked as a sportscaster for the university’s television station, WUFT, before moving on to WRUF-AM 850. She had even worked as a sports reporter for WTVJ-TV, Miami’s NBC affiliate, before joining FOX Sports.
- Similarly, she has worked for ABC affiliate WGNO-TV in New Orleans. In 2008, she began her professional career as a sports reporter at WDBD-TV in Jackson, Mississippi.
- She had even covered Super Bowl XLIV in 2010, as well as the 2010 Pro Bowl in Miami. Similarly, she joined FOX Sports in 2012 and began working as a FOX NFL sideline reporter. Back in the 2013 and 2014 seasons, she worked as a sideline reporter for FOX Sports’ college football coverage.
- The well-known sportscaster had previously worked as a courtside reporter for the Los Angeles Clippers on FOX Sports’ regional network, Prime Ticket.
- She has worked as a reporter for FOX Sports’ NFL coverage, collaborating with play-by-play announcer Joe Buck, analyst Troy Aikman, and reporter Erin Andrews for FOX Sports’ Thursday Night Football coverage.
- She is also a courtside reporter for the Los Angeles Clippers on the regional FOX Sports network, Prime Ticket. In addition, she has recently interviewed a number of well-known sports figures, including Jared Goff.
- Similarly, he worked as an AFC reporter for FOX Sports during the 2018-2019 playoffs, covering Wild Card, Divisional, and Championship games. For the 2017 season, she worked alongside play-by-play announcer Kenny Albert and analyst Ronde Barber. She even works as a courtside reporter for the Los Angeles Clippers on Prime Ticket.
- During the 2016 NFL season, she primarily worked with the on-air team of play-by-play announcer Dick Stockton and analyst Chris Spielman.