|Real Full Birth Name||Kumail Nanjiani.|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Producer.|
|Famous for||his role of technology nerd in the show Silicon Valley.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1978.|
|Birthplace||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Religion||Sindhi Shia Muslim.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: kumailn (1 Million+ Followers).
Twitter: @kumailn (3.1 Million Followers).
|Debut||As a host for the gaming podcast The Indoor Kids.|
|TV Shows||1.(2008) Saturday Night Live.
2.(2009) Michael & Michael Have Issues.
3.(2010) Ugly Americans.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8.5″.
Centimeters: 174 cm.
Meters: 1.74 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 76 Kg.
Pounds: 167.5 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Aijaz Nanjiani.
|Siblings||Brother: Zain Nanjiani.
Second Cousin: Shereen Nanjiani.
|Dating History?||Emily V. Gordon.|
|Wife||Emily V. Gordon.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree.|
|School||St. Michael’s Convent School Karachi, Pakistan.|
|Alma Mater.||Grinnell College in Iowa.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Hugh Grant.|
|Love to do||Reading books, Playing Video Games.|
|Net worth (approx.)||6 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Sources of Income||Event Appearance, Brand Endorsement, TV Shows, Movies.|
Kumail Nanjiani is a comedian, actor, and screenwriter best known for playing Dinesh in the HBO comedy series Silicon Valley.
When was Kumail Nanjiani born?
The world became visible to Kumail Nanjiani on February 21, 1978. He was raised in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, where he was born. He will be 44 years old in 2022, and his zodiac sign is Pisces and also celebrates his birthday every year on February 21. His full name at birth is Kumail Ali Nanjiani. His parents are Shabana Nanjiani and Aijaz Nanjiani (mother).
His father is a physician by trade. Alongside his younger brother, Kumail grew up. Zain Nanjiani is the name of his brother. He works as a banker in the United States by trade. He also has dual Pakistani and American citizenship. Americans who are Pakistani-Americans are people who were born in the United States. In the same way, he is of Pakistani descent. Kumail practices Islam as his faith.
What kind of education has Kumail Nanjiani received?
At St. Michael’s Convent School, he earned his O Levels, and at Karachi Grammar School, he earned his A Levels.
He has always had a fondness for humour and spent his formative years reading comic novels and watching action films. He relocated to the United States after finishing his education and enrolled in Lowa’s Grinnel College to pursue a double major in computer science and philosophy.
Who is the spouse of Kumail Nanjiani?
Kumail and Emily Vance Gordon enjoy a loving marriage.
His wife works as a writer, producer, and podcast host in the United States. At one of Nanjiani’s stand-up comedy performances in Chicago in 2006, Kumail and Emily got acquainted. Gordon teasingly booed him at the bar.
She served as the family therapist for his family, thus he had to keep their connection a secret from his parents. But when Emily fell ill, he told his parents about their relationship. They married one year after first meeting. On July 14, 2007, the couple exchanged vows in Chicago. Her second husband was Kumail.
How much money does Kumail Nanjiani make?
The total wealth of Kumail Nanjiani is $8 million. He makes this million dollars from his work as an actor, comedian, and playwright. The typical compensation for an American comedian, according to various web publications, is between $16,640 to $74,880. The average salary for an actor is $26,416. He must also receive the same salary from his line of work.
The wife of Kumail, on the other hand, has a $4 million net worth. She makes this million dollars via her work as a writer, producer, and podcast host in the United States. The typical pay for American writers, according to various web statistics, ranges from $12,881 to $345,665. She must also make the same amount of money from her profession.
You may also like to know about: Actor, Stand-Up Comedian and Television Personality David Spade Wiki-Bio, Age, Height, Partner, Wife, Daughter & Net Worth!
Where are the parents of Kumail Nanjiani located?
The parents of Kumail Nanjiani reside in New Jersey. His younger sibling also resides in Manhattan.
What is Kumail Nanjiani’s height?
Kumail weighs 80 kilograms and is around 5 feet 9 inches tall. He measures similarly, with a chest size of 40 inches, a waist of 32 inches, and biceps of 12 inches. In addition, he has a black hair color and attractive black eyes.
Has Kumail Nanjiani changed the way he looks?
Yes, Kumail Nanjiani changed the way he looked. He was able to achieve the necessary bodily change thanks to a stringent workout and food regimen. Nanjiani put in almost a year of training to get the body he wanted.
His weekly workout routine included back and trap exercises on Monday, chest and abs on Tuesday, legs and calves on Wednesday, shoulders and abs on Thursday, back squats on Friday, legs, calves, and cardio on Saturday, and biceps and triceps on Sunday.
- Kumail Comedian, actor, and screenwriter Nanjiani Kumail.
- He made his first appearance on television on a Saturday Night Live episode in 2008.
- Additionally, he made two appearances on The Colbert Report.
- In the television comedy series Michael & Michael Have Issues, he portrayed Kumail, a Pakistani employee.
- He performed his one-man show, Unpronounceable, at Chicago’s Lakeshore Theater in the middle of 2007, and the performance was a smashing success, garnering a lot of media attention.
- Between 2011 and 2014, he portrayed the supporting role of Pindar Singh in the TNT comedy Franklin & Bash.
- He has been portraying computer programmer Dinesh Chugtai in the HBO comedy Silicon Valley since April 2014.
- Alongside Zoe Kazan, he co-starred in the romantic comedy The Big Sick, which was loosely based on his life.
- The Five Year Engagement, The Kings of Summer, The Lovebirds, Hell Baby, and more movies are only a few of his previous productions.
- Likewise, his wife is a writer, producer, and podcast host from the United States.
- The Meltdown was co-created by her, Jonah, and Kumail.
- Gordon launched her stand-up career at Comix Comedy Club, where she also staged a live performance in New York with Pete Holmes.
- Power Up and ExploreD are two web programs that Gordon has written with teenagers in mind.
- She also served as the Meltdown Comics program director for the Nerdist Showroom.
- Life as We Know It (2010).
- The Five-Year Engagement (2012).
- The Kings of Summer (2013).
- Hell Baby (2013).
- Bad Milo (2013).
- The Last of the Great Romantics (2014).
- Sex Tape (2014).
- Loaded (2015).
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015).
- Addicted to Fresno (2015).
- Hello, My Name Is Doris (2015).
- Hell and Back (2015).
- Goosebumps (2015).
- Central Intelligence (2016).
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016).
- Brother Nature (2016).
- Flock of Dudes (2016).
- The Late Bloomer (2016).
- The Big Sick (2017).
- Fist Fight (2017).
- A Happening of Monumental Proportions (2017).
- Funny: The Documentary (2017).
- The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017).
- Duck Butter (2018).
- Stuber (2019).
TV Shows List
- Saturday Night Live (2008).
- Michael & Michael Have Issues (2009).
- Ugly Americans (2010).
- College Humor Originals (2011).
- Franklin & Bash (2011 to 2014).
- Googy Dwayne (2011).
- Portlandia (2011 to 2018).
- Traffic Light (2011).
- Adventure Time (2012 to 2016).
- Burning Love (2013).
- Drunk History (2013).
- Ghost Ghirls (2013).
- Newsreaders (2013 to 2015).
- Veep Statistician (2013).
- Bob’s Burgers (2014 to 2015).
- Community (2014 to 2015).
- Math Bites (2014).
- Silicon Valley (2014 to 2019).
- The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail (2014 to 2016).
Awards & Achievements
Over his career, he has won some awards also for his excellent skills and performance.
- Kanbar Award for Storytelling for Big Sick in the year 2017.
- Independent Spirit Awards for best screenplay in 2017.
- San Diego International Film Festival award for Auteur Award in 2017.
Read Also: Eric Trump