Facts of Kurt Hugo Schneider
|Full Name:||Kurt Schneider|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Profession:||Video Editor, Musician, Singer-Songwriter, Producer, Youtuber|
|Sibling:||One (sister Carson Rose)|
|Mother:||Laurie S Auth|
Kurt Hugo Schneider is an American video editor, musician, singer-songwriter, and producer. Kurt Hugo Schneider’s primary medium is YouTube music videos. He has created music videos for a variety of YouTube musicians, including Sam Tsui.
How old is Kurt Hugo Schneider?
Kurt Hugo Schneider was born on September 7, 1988, and he is 32 years old. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland, and raised in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, a Philadelphia suburb.
Kurt’s parents are mother Laurie S Auth and father Michael. His mother is a visual artist, and his father is a mathematician. He also has a sister named Carson Rose. Carson is a multi-award-winning classical pianist.
Kurt is also of mixed ancestry, with German and Austrian ancestors on his father’s side. His sister is a pianist, and his mother is a visual artist, so artistic talent runs in his family.
Education of Kurt Hugo Schneider
Kurt Hugo graduated from Yale University in 2010, and then relocated to Los Angeles in 2011. Kurt went to Wissahickon High School with YouTube sensation Sam Tsui before enrolling in college. Sam and Kurt met while attending the same middle school and lived just down the street from one another.
Kurt also excelled in school and graduated as class Valedictorian from high school. He also received a Magna Cum Laud from Yale University with a degree in mathematics and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. He played for his university’s chess team, has a USCF Elo rating of 2235, and can play multiple games blindfolded at the same time. Kurt’s aptitude for mathematics was most likely passed down from his father, who held the title of master.
Kurt has also performed a blindfolded simultaneous exhibition for the comedy series “The Try Guys.” He also competed in the HRM Chess Tournament at the 2014 CES. Nordic Semiconductor was held in Las Vegas, and Kurt competed against Magnus Carlsen at the time. Then, in February 2020, Kurt Hugo Schneider created a sudoku-based puzzle for “Cracking the Cryptic.”
How much is Kurt Hugo’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Kurt Hugo Schneider’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million dollars. His YouTube channel alone is worth $2.4 million.
Who is Kurt Hugo Schneider’s Girlfriend?
On April 18, 2019, Kurt Hugo Schneider proposed to his best friend Patty Ho. They’d been in a romantic relationship for over 5 years, and they’re even stronger now that they’re engaged! Patty is also a well-known social media personality. The lovers also frequently travel the world together. Kurt was spotted spending a lot of time with Madilyn Bailey prior to this relationship. However, their relationship is said to be more of a professional one.
How tall is Kurt Hugo Schneider?
Unfortunately, there is no verified information about his body measurement details, such as his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, and so on. Nonetheless, he has brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Kurt Hugo Schneider
- Kurt Hugo Schneider began working with YouTuber Sam Tsui while they were both students at Wissahickon High School. Kurt and Jake Bruene later created the musical web series College Musical fall semester 2008 at Yale.
- Hw wrote the songs and enlisted the help of Yale’s music community to complete the project. This included Sam Tsui and Allison Williams.
- The first episode aired on YouTube in January 2009. They shot an independent film based on their online musical series, College Musical: The Movie, in the summer of 2010 and released it online on September 3, 2014.
- They’ve also released a series of behind-the-scenes videos for the film, filmed and narrated by Nick Uhas, on YouTube.
- Kurt also created videos of Sam Tsui singing covers and medleys. They drew widespread media attention with a video of a Michael Jackson medley. This video is still the 9th most viewed (over 34 million views) on Kurt’s YouTube channel “KurtHugoSchneider.”
- This medley is one of several in which Kurt uses video editing to create the illusion of a one-man a cappella choir, with Tsui covering lead and backing vocals and playing multiple versions of himself.
- Time described their medley videos as a mix of Glee and Attack of the Clones.
- The viral videos resulted in a few appearances on national television, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Kurt’s video of Sam Tsui covering Hold It Against Me, in which Tsui sang and played the piano with Kurt on percussion, was featured on Britney Spears’ official website on February 3, 2011.
- The success of their videos encouraged the duo to pursue other projects. Kurt and Sam have also begun to release original song videos since September 2010. Then, in May 2013, Sam Tsui released his debut original album, Make It Up. He also distributes original songs and videos through his self-titled YouTube channel.
- Kurt has also worked with well-known musicians such as Jason Mraz and Victoria Justice. Popular videos also include a Miley Cyrus medley sung by Christina Grimmie, a duet between Tsui and Grimmie singing Just a Dream, and a Starcraft-themed parody video of “Baby” with Husky.
- With over 140 million views, Just a Dream is the most viewed video on “KurtHugoSchneider.”
- Kurt has also parodied Rebecca Black’s infamous “Friday,” calling his version “Void Rays.” He has worked on a Taylor Swift medley with Tiffany Alvord and a Rihanna medley with Matisse. Some of his earlier videos feature collaborations with now-actress Allison Williams.
- Kurt has also worked with Max Schneider on a number of occasions. Kurt, for example, directed a Bruno Mars medley for Max Schneider and Victoria Justice, as well as a Maroon 5 medley and a Christmas medley.
- Kurt also co-wrote Standing In China with Max Schneider for Cody Simpson’s album Paradise.
- Kurt has also covered Justin Bieber’s “Beauty and the Beat” with Alex Goot and Chrissy Costanza from “Against the Current,” as well as OneRepublic’s “Counting Stars.” He has also covered Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, as well as Heart Attack by Demi Lovato with Halocene.
- In 2013, he did a big-time campaign with Coca-Cola called “The Sounds of AHH,” in which he is shown making music while holding Coca-Cola bottles, cans, and glasses. Kurt Hugo Schneider is also an actor and director known for his work on Epic Patty Cake Song: I’ll Think of You and Just a Dream.