Kyle Kuzma is an American basketball player who currently serves as a force forward for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. He was drafted by the Brooklyn Nets in the 27th round of the 2017 NBA Draft and was later traded to the Los Angeles Lakers on draft day. He was already an All-Pac-12 First Team member at the College of Utah.
When was Kyle Kuzma Birthed?
Kyle Kuzma was born in the year 1995 in Stone, Michigan. Kyle’s birthday is July 24th, and he was born under the sign of Leo. He belongs to the American ethnicity and has a biracial foundation. He is Karri Kuzma’s child. He has relatives, Andre, and a younger stepsister, Briana. In 2013, he enlisted at the College of Utah. He had graduated from the College of Utah with a degree in human science at the time.
Kyle was destined to marry Karri Kuzma, a biracial nationality. His mother performed two tasks to assist her family. Larry serves as a protective figure for him.
How much is Kyle Kuzma Net Worth?
Kyle scored 37 points in a 143-142 overtime loss to the San Antonio Prods during the 2018-19 season. He also had 41 points in a 113-100 victory over the Detroit Cylinders. Kyle’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million as of 2020.
Who is Kyle Kuzma Girlfriend?
Nonetheless, Kyle was reported to be involved with a well-known celebrity, Kendall Jenner. Kendall made headlines when he appeared in a few of his matches. In any case, none of them have mentioned the rumors. He was even rumored to be dating model Nicole Shiraz.
Kyle Kuzma’s Height and Weight
Kyle has a well-built, athletic body, standing at 6 feet 9 inches and weighing 100 kilograms. In addition, he has dark-shading eyes and hair.
Kyle Kuzma’s Career Line
- Kyle began his professional career as a basketball player after being selected as the 27th overall pick by the Brooklyn Nets in the 2017 NBA draft.
- After that, he was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for Timofey Mozgov and D’Angelo Russell.
- On July 3, 2017, he officially joined the NBA after signing a multi-year contract with the Los Angeles Laker.
- Kyle appeared in seven of the eight games in the 2017 NBA Summer League, and he was a consistent presence throughout the event.
- He averages 6.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 21.9 focuses, and 1.4 squares per game. On November 3, 2017, he made his debut as a starter in a game against Brooklyn. Kyle had 21 focuses and 13 bounce backs there. Not only that but in May 2018, he was named to the NBA’s All-New Kid on the Block First Group.