Facts of Kyungri
|Birth Place:||Busan, South Korea|
|Date of Birth:||5 July 1990|
Park Gyeong-ree is a vocalist just as an artist, most popular for being a previous individual from the K-pop young lady bunch Nine Muses.
She was one of the last individuals from the gathering before its disbandment in 2019. She was likewise a piece of a few subunits including Nine Muses An and Nasty.
Early Life and Age of Kyungri
Park Gyeong-ree is a South Korean singer and dancer who is best known for being a former member of the K-pop girl group Nine Muses. She was born on July 5, 1990, in Busan, South Korea. She was one of the group’s final members before it disbanded in 2019. She was also a member of Nine Muses A and Nasty Nasty, among other subunits.
Personal Life of Kyungri
Kyungri has confirmed that she is dating another singer-actor, 2AM’s Jeong Jinwoon. The two K-Pop artists had been dating since 2017, according to SBS funE, which Jinwoon’s agency was asked to confirm, but it was difficult because Jinwoon was serving his mandatory military service at the time. They were able to get confirmation later that day, and his agency issued a statement.
On November 14, 2019, Kyungri, who was one of the hosts of MBC’s “Section TV” at the time, discussed it further on the show. She claimed that their relationship grew organically from friends to lovers. It began in 2017 when they both appeared on the variety show “Guys Who Buy New Products” and began going out afterward.
They later realized they had been doing it for a long time and chose their anniversary date based on the most memorable day they had as a couple.
Kyungri’s ideal type is a man who is five years older than her but not by much, and who can sing and produce music. Her current boyfriend satisfies the criteria.
Who is Kyungri Dating Now?
During her experience with Nine Muses, Kyungri consistently offered expressions about how she could never date a male symbol, a consequence of terrible encounters she’d had with them previously.
She called them infants, and that they didn’t have the foggiest idea how to adore a lady. Things changed in 2019 when it was uncovered that she had been dating entertainer and symbol, boyfriend Jeong Jinwoon since 2017. The two figured out how to stay quiet about their relationship for a very long time, and Jinwoon was supposed to be not kidding about the relationship, not worried that the couple was being seen out in the open. He was an individual from the K-pop gathering at 2 AM and later progressed to an acting profession.
The Estimated Net Worth of Kyungri
As of mid-2019, Kyungri’s net worth is assessed to be more than $400,000, procured through an effective profession in the music business. Since leaving Nine Muses, she has left on a performance vocation, delivering a couple of singles.
Career Line of Kyungri
- Kyungri dreamed of a career in the entertainment industry as a child growing up in Busan.
- She began auditioning at a young age in the hopes of landing a job with one of the many entertainment companies in the country, which led to a contract with Star Empire Entertainment in 2000.
- In fact, ARIAZ, and ZE: A are among the companies that call the company home. Jewelry and VOS were previously housed there.
- Kyungri returned to Star Empire Entertainment in 2012, joining the girl group 9Muses after two of the group’s original members left. She was a part of the group when they released the digital single “News” on January 11, 2012.
- When Kyungri joined the group, it was in a better place than when it first debuted in 2010, when it received negative feedback from viewers due to its lackluster performance.
- On January 24, 2013, Kyungri and her group released their second single album, “Dolls,” and performed the title track on various music TV shows.