Facts of Landon Dowlatsingh
|Full Name:||Landon Dowlatsingh|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, Vlogger|
|Kids:||one (daughter: Olivia Helen)|
|Birthplace:||North York, Toronto, Ontario|
Landon Dowlatsingh is a Canadian YouTuber best known for posting news updates in an entertaining manner on his channel ‘LandonProduction.’ Landon Dowlatsingh also has two other channels, ‘MostAmazingTop10′ and ‘Landon Vlogs.’
How old is Landon Dowlatsingh?
Landon Dowlatsingh was born on May 15, 1990. He was born at Branson Hospital in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He will be 30 years old in 2020, and his birth sign is Taurus. There is no information about his family history. Landon, on the other hand, was born in Trinidad to a Trinidadian father and an English mother.
He went to school to become an architect, but dropped out after his third year to pursue a career on YouTube. Furthermore, he once owned a dog, which he gave up before moving into a condo. His favorite personal quote is “Is this real life right now?”
What is the Net Worth of Landon Dowlatsingh?
Landon Dowlatsingh, without a doubt, would make a lot of money from his profession. His YouTube channels could bring in a lot of money for him. His ‘LandonProduction’ YouTube channel, on the other hand, makes around $15K per month. His collaboration channel ‘MostAmazingTop10’ earns $3.7 million. As a result, his net worth as of May 2020 is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Who is Landon Dowlatsingh’s Wife?
Landon is a married man. In 2008, he dated Britney and later married her. The couple frequently collaborates with the YouTuber’s channel Landon Vlogs. In December 2019, they welcomed a daughter named Olivia Helen. However, for the time being, he is balancing his time spent with his family and his work. The small family is having a good time together.
Controversies of Landon Dowlatsingh
In March 2015, Redditor u/Spuffeh claimed that a video Landon recently posted of a young man’s death from a rare blood cancer was merely clickbait to attract viewers. Spuffeh claims in his post that the cancer patient in question, David, is a friend from high school and college, and that Landon’s coverage of David’s death was superficial and calculated to profit from the bad news, claiming that he didn’t seem sincere.
Landon responded to the allegations on Twitter, saying that he was sincere about David’s story and every story he covers, and that “I just try to always bring awareness to situations!”
He was involved in a legal dispute with photographer Jeffrey R. Werner over the infringement of a thumbnail’s copyright. Landon won the lawsuit, which began on Friday, April 27, 2018, and ended on September 17, 2018. However, there have been no new uploads since the last video on Tana Paul, but other channels with Landon have new uploads.
How tall is Landon Dowlatsingh?
He has kept his body in good shape. Landon has not stated his height or weight, but he is of average height and weight for his body type. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. Aside from that, no information is available about his body stats. Landon, on the other hand, has a wonderful personality.
Career line of Landon Dowlatsingh
- On May 4, 2010, Landon launched his channel ‘LandonProduction.’ Since then, he has been posting news updates on the channel. And the best part about his news updates is that they are far more interesting than regular updates.
- Furthermore, many of these news videos are hilarious. Dowlatsingh’s channel also covers news from around the world, making it a one-stop destination for watchingthe news.
- Furthermore, some of the channel’s well-known news updates include “16 Yr old teenager nearly blinded after HAIR dye fail – allergic reaction,” “Doctors Reveal What Happens When You Eat A Tide Pod,” and “Teen accidentally ends his life while on INSTAGRAM LIVE.”
- He struggled on YouTube for about three to four years and even took a break from making videos due to frustration.
- During this time, he worked multiple jobs at the same time, often putting in 45-60 hours per week before returning to the social media platform. He is also a member of the channel ‘InformOverload.’
- This is Landon’s second channel, which consists of vlog videos in which he shows viewers his daily life. It was founded on August 20, 2014. They usually last 5 to 10 minutes. It contains vlogs about Dowlatsingh’s daily life.
- There are numerous videos on this channel in which the YouTuber collaborated with his wife. This channel currently has no videos. It’s no surprise that he deleted all of the videos.
- This is Landon’s top ten list channel. This is a collaboration with Rebecca Felgate, Ayman Hasan, and Che Durena. The channel features interesting topics compiled into ‘Top 10’ lists for the enjoyment of viewers.
- Furthermore, it produces daily videos on topics containing strange, mysterious, scary, funny, interesting, educational, and mind-blowing facts.
- Some of the most popular videos on this channel include ‘Top 10 Discontinued Soda Drinks You Can’t Get in 2020,’
- ‘Top 10 Scary Disney Songs With Hidden Meaning,’ ‘Top 10 Scary Volcanoes That Could Erupt Anytime,’ ‘Top 10 Scary Asian Gypsy Moth Facts You Should Know,’ ‘Top 10 Scary Places Where We Found Human Skulls,’ and many more.