Facts of Landry Bender
|Full Name:||Landry Bender|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Social Media Influencer|
Landry Bender is a young American actress. Landry Bender is best known for her roles in films and television shows such as “Fuller House,” “The Sitter,” “Crash & Bernstein,” “Best Friends Whenever,” and “Looking For Alaska,” among many others.
How old is Steve Greener?
Landry Bender was born on August 3, 2000, and she is now 20 years old. She is from Chicago, Illinois. She was only two years old when her family relocated to Phoenix, Arizona. However, her family later relocated to Los Angeles. Her zodiac sign is also Leo. Similarly, while filming The Sitter, Landry acquired an English bulldog named Blithe. She named her pet after her character in the film.
Landry’s parents are Amy and Trey. Her parents are both sportscasters. Landry is an only child, so she has no siblings. Landry has also not shared any details about her educational journey. However, at her age, we can assume that Landry is a Bachelor’s level college student unless she decides to take a break or discontinue her studies to focus on her professional career. She did, however, share a photo with her parents at her high school graduation in May 2018.
What is the Net Worth of Landry Bender?
Landry admires Audrey Hepburn because she is both classy and iconic. Last but not least, Lin-Manuel Miranda is Landry’s biggest inspiration, and his Broadway play ‘Hamilton’ is her favorite. Landry’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million dollars.
Who is the Boyfriend of Steve Greener?
There is no verified information on whether Landry Bender is currently single or in a romantic relationship. It’s possible that Landry is protecting her privacy by keeping her relationship status and love affairs hidden from the public. It’s also possible that Landry is currently single and concentrating on her acting career.
Nonetheless, Landry has not provided much information about this matter. Landry Bender has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate her current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Landry has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Landry Bender is certain to attract many lovers in the future due to her beauty, talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Steve Greener?
Landry Bender is approximately 1.6 meters (5′ 3′′) tall. Similarly, Landry’s weight is around 54 kg, and her chest-waist-hip measurements are 30A-25-35 inches. Landry also has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Steve Greener
- Landry Bender works as an actress professionally. She has appeared in several movies and TV shows, including Disney’s popular TV series Crash & Bernstein, Best Friends Whenever, Netflix’s Fuller House, The Sitter, Council of Dads, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Liv and Maddie, and others.
- Landry Bender was captivated by the overall production while watching Annie with her mother on tour. She eventually began acting in plays at her local community theatre. Landry’s acting career technically began at the age of five, when she appeared in stage productions of “The Sound of Music,” “Beauty and the Beast,” and “Annie.”
- Landry has since played Cleo Bernstein in Crash & Bernstein, Cyd Ripley in Best Friends Whenever, and Rocki in Fuller House. She also portrayed the main character Sara in Looking for Alaska. It is a teen drama series based on John Gree’s 2005 novel of the same name.
- Landry also made her feature film debut in 2011 with The Sitter. This film also stars Jonah Hill, and Landry plays Blithe Pedulla. She also appeared on Teens Wanna Know in 2013. Similarly, both Landry and Oana Gregory appeared on the TV show Crash & Bernstein.
- When she is not acting, Landry enjoys traveling, shopping, and blogging about fashion. She is also a fashionista and a lover of all things related to fashion. As a result, Landry hopes that she will be able to start or do something in this field one day.
- Landry Bender also enjoys singing and playing the guitar. She travels to Phoenix four to five times per year to see and spend time with her closest friends.
- She also enjoys editing and creating her own movies with iMovie, and her favorite movies are ‘The Sound of Music’ and ‘Back to the Future Part II.’ Landry also enjoys visiting Disney World and Disneyland, where her favorite rides are Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and California Screamin.’
- Landry is a very positive person who always tells her fans and audience to love themselves and have a lot of confidence. Landry’s fans love her even more because of her positivity and maturity. This also makes her fans feel closer to her because they find her to be very relatable.
- Betty White, who was her age when she began acting and has maintained her longevity, is one of Landry’s favorite actors of all time.