Laura Bush Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Laura Bush|
|Birthday||November 4, 1946|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.64 m)|
|Weight||57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||35-28-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||Jenna and Barbara Bush|
|Spouse||George W. Bush|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Laura Bush is the wife of President George W. Bush and the former First Lady of the United States. During her time in the White House, she was an outspoken supporter of educational reform and HIV/AIDS awareness. She was previously the First Lady of Texas from 1995 to 2000. Bush’s ancestors are English, French, and Swiss.
She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 1.64 meters or 164 centimeters. Her weight is about 57 kg (127 lbs). Her body measurements are 35-28-37 inches in length, width, and height. Also, she carries a 33 C bra cup size. Her hair and eyes are dark brown. And she also has a shoe size of 6 in the United States.
Husband and Kids
In 1977, she was married to George W. Bush. The Bushes had tried for three years to conceive, but pregnancy was not easy. Jenna and Barbara Bush, her fraternal twins, were born to her. George W. Bush credited his choice to stop drinking in 1986 to his wife.
Biography, Age, and Family
On November 4, 1946, she was born. As of now, she is 75 years old. She is of the ethnicity and nationality of the United States. In Austin, Texas, she was employed as a librarian. Her father worked as a builder. Bush and her husband visit the Bush compound, also known as Walker’s Point, their large family estate.
How much is Laura Bush’s Net Worth?
In 1963, she ran a stop sign while driving, killing her friend Michael Dutton Douglas in the process. Because of her husband’s conservative worldview, her support for Roe v. Wade, a Supreme Court judgment that protects a woman’s right to choose, was controversial. Her net worth is expected to be at $5 million by 2022. (USD).
Facts about Laura Bush
- She traveled to 77 countries in the eight years of her husband’s presidency, touring 67 of those during the second term.
- She is a Republican and has identified herself with the GOP since her marriage.
- Bush attended the funeral of Nancy Reagan in California.
- She shared the first public photos of her newborn granddaughter Poppy Louise.
- Also, she has participated in fashion shows displaying red dresses worn on celebrities as well.
- She was involved in issues of concern to children and women, both nationally and internationally.
- Her major initiatives included education and women’s health.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
You may also like: Laura Osnes