Laura Giaritta is an American woman who owns a sports shop in Florida. Laura Giaritta, better known by her stage name Vanilla Ice, is the ex-wife of rapper Robert Matthew Van Winker. She is a well-known businesswoman.
How old is Laura Giaritta?
Laura Giaritta was born on October 18, 1970 in the United States of America. Her father’s name is Thomas Giaritta, and her mother’s name is Elaine Giaritta. Renee Giarritta is her older sister. She is currently 49 years old. Her nationality is American, and she is of White ethnicity. Similarly, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Regarding her academic achievements, it has been confirmed that Laura is currently pursuing a Science Degree at Full Sail University.
How much does Laura Giaritta earn?
Laura owns a Florida sports shop and earns a lot of money from it. Laura Giaritta has an estimated net worth of $10,000,000,000. She opened an extreme sports showroom and named it after one of Vanilla’s albums, “2 The Extreme.” According to her net worth, her ex-husband Vanilla has a net worth of around ten million dollars in 2019.
Laura lives in an old marriage cottage in Versailles, a few kilometers south of Wellington. Vanilla paid $716,000 for the home in 2005. Vanilla assisted her greatly in the early stages of establishing her business, which now appears to be a lucrative source of income for her. In addition, she receives a monthly spousal allowance of $10,000 and a lump sum payment of $110,000 after the divorce.
Who is Laura Giaritta Boyfrind Currently?
Laura is currently unmarried. However, she had a long romantic relationship with her ex-husband Vanilla Ice. Laura Giaritta and Vanilla Ice met on July 4, 1994, at a party held after Vanilla Ice’s death, and tried to market himself again and create a new identity with the funk-influenced rap sound.
Vanilla was living in desolation and desperation because of his girlfriend at the time he met Laura. He was so disappointed and disheartened that he attempted suicide by overdosing on drugs, but his suicide attempt failed and he survived. In this dark time, he saw Laura as a blessing and fell deeply in love with her. After a year of dating, the couple decided to get married. Giaritta married Vanilla Ice on March 30, 1997, in a wedding ceremony at its Star Island mansion in Miami Beach.
Dusti Rain Van Winkle, the couple’s first child, was born in 1998, and KeeLee Breeze Van Winkle, their second daughter, was born in 2000. Years after their marriage, their friendship began to cool. However, it did not work out for them, and they eventually split up in 2011. They celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary.
How tall is Laura Giaritta?
Laura Giaritta is a lovely and fashionable lady. According to the photo she shared on social media, she has normal body measurements. She is dressed in a versatile style that complements her body type and height. Laura has light brown eyes, silky dark Blonde hair, and appears to have a black favorite.
Career line of Laura Giaritta
- Laura Giaritta is an American entrepreneur who owns and operates the 2 The Extreme sports store. She has no idea she is a part of another profession, and she makes a good living through the sports shop.
- Her ex-husband is a former rapper who has chosen to pursue a career as an artist over a television series.
- Laura Giaritta rose to prominence as a result of her marriage to, and subsequent divorce from, celebrity rapper Vanilla Ice.
- Laura Giaritta filed a domestic violence case against her husband in 2001, and after all of the sessions, the judge decided that the couple needed to go through therapies. The incidents of physical abuse reoccurred in 2004 and 2008, and Laura withdrew the charges once more.
- Laura and Vanilla’s two daughters appear to be impacted by their parents’ deteriorating relationship. But they soon got their lives back on track as well.
- Dustin Rain, her elder daughter, earned her master’s degree from Full Sail University and is now thriving in the entertainment industry. The younger daughter has also reached the age of 18 and appears to be content with her life.