Lee Min-Ho is a notable South Korean entertainer and artist known best for his work on the super hit arrangement Boys Over Flowers as character Gu Jun-Pyo. Lee Min-Ho motion pictures like Public Enemy Returns and Bounty Hunters have been renowned.
How old is Lee Min-Ho?
Lee Min-ho was born on June 22, 1987, in Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-Gu, Seoul. He is South Korean by nationality and of Asian ethnicity. Lee Min-ho is 31 years old. He has an older sister, Lee Yong-Jung, who is the CEO of his agency, MYM Entertainment. He had aspired to be a professional football player since he was a child.
During his childhood, he was a practice football player. However, he was forced to abandon his childhood ambition. Lee began acting when he was in his second year of high school. Lee studied Film and Art at Konkuk University.
How much is Lee Min-Ho’s Net Worth?
Lee Min’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. He has amassed a sizable salary as a result of his career. Many awards have been bestowed upon him in recognition of his outstanding performances.
Is Lee Min-Ho Married?
In terms of his personal life, he is unmarried and has no children. In early 2012, he was rumored to be dating Jo-ming do. He admits that he will marry as soon as he finds the right girl. Lee was in a relationship with Suzy Bae from early 2015 to November 2017.
He also had a brief relationship with actress Park Min-young and Kim Hee-sun. Lee Min-Ho aspired to be a football player when he was younger, but an injury in the fifth grade put an end to his dreams. Lee Min-Ho, on the other hand, still follows football and names Cristiano Ronaldo as his favorite player.
Lee Min-Ho’s Career Line
- Lee began his career in 2006.
- He auditioned for and was cast in minor roles in a variety of television dramas, including Nonstop 5 and Recipe for Love.
- Throughout his career, he has appeared in numerous films.
- His film credits include Bounty Hunters in 2016, Gangnam Blues in 2015, Our School’s E.T., and Public Enemy Returns.
- Lee made his formal debut in the EBS series Secret Campus in 2003.
- During his early career, he went by the stage name Lee Min because his agency thought his birth name was too common.
- However, because his stage name was pronounced and written (Hangul) in the same way as the Korean word imin, which means “immigration,” it was difficult for him to find his ball in internet search results.
- He eventually returned to using his given name.
- Lee’s breakthrough came in 2009 when he landed the lead role of Jun-pyo in KBS’s ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ a Korean adaptation of the popular Japanese television drama Hana Yori Dango, which was based on the popular Shojo Manga Boys Over Flowers. The series drew a large number of viewers in South Korea and gained popularity throughout Asia.
- In 2010, Lee starred in the romantic comedy Personal Taste as an ambitious perfectionist young architect.
- Lee’s wax figure was unveiled in April 2013 at Madame Tussauds in Shanghai.
- In May 2013, he released his debut album “My Everything” and embarked on a fan meeting tour in Asia, visiting cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Yokohama, and Taipei.
- At the start of 2014, Lee became the first Korean celebrity to perform at China’s CCTV Lunar New Year gala.
Achievements & Awards
- Best Actor (genre/fantasy) (“The Legend of the Blue Sea”)
- ten-star rating (“The Legend of the Blue Sea”)
- Best Couple Award (“The Legend of the Blue Sea”)
- 2015 (36th) Blue Dragon Film Awards – November 26, 2015
- Popularity Award
- 2015 (52nd) Daejong Film Awards – November 20, 2015
- Best New Actor (“Gangnam Blues”)
- 2015 (51st) BaekSang Arts Awards – May 26, 2015
- Most Popular Actor (“Gangnam Blues”)
- 2013 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2013
- Best Actor (Drama Special) (“The Heirs”)
- ten-star rating (“The Heirs”)
- Best Netizen Award (“The Heirs”)
- Best Dressed Award (“The Heirs”)
- Best Couple Award (“The Heirs”)
- The 12th China Fashion Awards will take place on January 18, 2013.
- “Award for the Most Popular Asian Actor”
- 2012 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2012
- Best Actor (Mini-Series) (“Faith”)
- ten-star rating (“Faith”)
- 2011 SBS Drama Awards – December 31, 2011
- Best Actor (Drama Special) (“City Hunter”)
- Best Netizen Award (“City Hunter”)
- ten-star rating (“City Hunter”)
How Tall is Lee Min-ho?
He is approximately 6 feet 1 inch tall (1.87m). He weighs around 68 kg. He has a perfect body figure with measurements of 42-14-32 inches (chest-biceps-waist)